05-21-2024 04:48 PM
Last post by Jclare318ti
05-21-2024 04:48 PM
0 Replies, 724 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 05-07-2007, 09:05 AM   #1
clex2

Default Bimmerfest shows ti love......

For those who stayed to the end of Bfest 07, you probably already know. By some miracle, my 330ti won first place in the stock category. Some of you are thinking that there is no way my ti is stock and I agree, but one of the judges told me that he didn't see a single totally stock car at the meet (1500+ cars) so the criteria they used was kinda loose, but they saw my car as stock because it conatains all factory BMW parts.

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=204393

On another note, I did see a bunch of other ti's there, like Randy's and Fred Kim's, but this meet was so huge, it was impossible to know which car belonged to who, unless they were standing right next to it, which I doubt anybody did for very long. There was too much to see. I wish I could have meet the other fellow ti'ers, but I only met Mendi3.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name:	bfest1.jpg Views:	309 Size:	100.6 KB ID:	3703   Click image for larger version Name:	DSC07730_sized.jpg Views:	276 Size:	182.1 KB ID:	3704   Click image for larger version Name:	DSC07731_sized.jpg Views:	285 Size:	169.7 KB ID:	3705  

'95 330ti CS w/sr delete, S50USB30, cams, 24# inj, Conforti SW, Euro HFM, Samco Silicone Intake Boot, BBTB, Euro Oil Cooler, JTD CAI Duct, RE DMS exhaust, RE Tranny mounts, CF Valve Cover, LTW flywheel/Kevlar sprung hub clutch, RE SSK, 3.46 Finned LSD (M6) , M3 tranny, Brembos, RE Wheel Studs, SS brake/clutch lines, CF interior, Rear Headrest retrofit, Tilt Steering retrofit, 13.5 lb DynaBatt in rear, LED interior/footwell lights, ZKW HID, Headlight Aim Control, Rear fog light w/cluster indicator, CF 3 Aux gauge pod, BMW Traffic Pro/Alpine MP3-CD Changer, Staggered LTW wheels, '95 M3 steering rack, VIS CF Hood, M3 LTW Strut Bar, TCK SA coilovers, Red LTW Motorsport Seatbelts, OEM Fire Extinguisher, Z8 Starter button, Auto dim rear view mirror w/ Homelink/Compass, PDC, Rear Sun Shade, Euro Gauge Cluster w/oil temp/shift light , Headlight Washers, "Motorsport" Door Handles, CF Grills, French ZKW Fogs, Euro dash bins, Power Lumbar Support is next, Coming e39 M5 interior light, Bimmer Magazine 8/2007
clex2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 02:25 PM   #2
ATF

congrats dude,
that is a really nice car
ATF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 02:35 PM   #3
chairman123

Way to represent...
Sweet ride !!
chairman123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 03:57 PM   #4
96cali

I'm all feklempt.

96cali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 04:22 PM   #5
PettitWC

awesome man congrats

1997 318ti

'cause I'm a Balla Baby

FACEBOOK!!
MY SPACE!!
PettitWC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 04:47 PM   #6
madfronter

Congratulations! That's awesome, but I'm still a litle confused...
madfronter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:07 PM   #7
Fred

Congrats! I stuck around and was the only person in the back clapping when you won. Then again, I was surrounded by E46 guys so what can you expect.

I was the one with the bone stock Avus Blue with the window sticker. Didn't get a chance to meet too many guys, but it was really cool seeing everyone's car in person.

www.strictlyeta.net
Fred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 08:56 PM   #8
PettitWC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Congrats! I stuck around and was the only person in the back clapping when you won. Then again, I was surrounded by E46 guys so what can you expect.

I was the one with the bone stock Avus Blue with the window sticker. Didn't get a chance to meet too many guys, but it was really cool seeing everyone's car in person.
Oh man!! I saw your car and I was kicking myself for not putting my Window Sticker up (it was sitting in the back seat)!!

1997 318ti

'cause I'm a Balla Baby

FACEBOOK!!
MY SPACE!!
PettitWC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 11:58 PM   #9
pnosker

Your exhaust is stock?
pnosker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 07:00 AM   #10
clex2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post

Hey Fred, thanks for the support. I bet more than a few people were probably thinking "WTF.....a 318ti?" but that's cool. The ti can remain 318ti.org's little secret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnosker View Post
Your exhaust is stock?
What exhaust would be stock on my 330ti? That's what I had to explain to the CHP and smog referee when I got to California. All I know is that the stock judge said there were basically no bone stock cars there, so the definition of stock was pretty loose. If a car had mostly stock OEM parts, it was stock. No fender flares, racing seats, body kits, etc....
'95 330ti CS w/sr delete, S50USB30, cams, 24# inj, Conforti SW, Euro HFM, Samco Silicone Intake Boot, BBTB, Euro Oil Cooler, JTD CAI Duct, RE DMS exhaust, RE Tranny mounts, CF Valve Cover, LTW flywheel/Kevlar sprung hub clutch, RE SSK, 3.46 Finned LSD (M6) , M3 tranny, Brembos, RE Wheel Studs, SS brake/clutch lines, CF interior, Rear Headrest retrofit, Tilt Steering retrofit, 13.5 lb DynaBatt in rear, LED interior/footwell lights, ZKW HID, Headlight Aim Control, Rear fog light w/cluster indicator, CF 3 Aux gauge pod, BMW Traffic Pro/Alpine MP3-CD Changer, Staggered LTW wheels, '95 M3 steering rack, VIS CF Hood, M3 LTW Strut Bar, TCK SA coilovers, Red LTW Motorsport Seatbelts, OEM Fire Extinguisher, Z8 Starter button, Auto dim rear view mirror w/ Homelink/Compass, PDC, Rear Sun Shade, Euro Gauge Cluster w/oil temp/shift light , Headlight Washers, "Motorsport" Door Handles, CF Grills, French ZKW Fogs, Euro dash bins, Power Lumbar Support is next, Coming e39 M5 interior light, Bimmer Magazine 8/2007
Old 05-09-2007, 06:45 PM   #11
Tyler
TRETEN IRGENDEINES ESELS

Cool Beans Man...
clear outs all around,stealth turning signals,blue led interior lights, 35% tinted windows,K&N air filter, 12" Kenwood Sub, MTX Thunder Amp,Alpine cd changer, Leatherz Armrest,ACS Pedals/Handbrake/FloorMats & Vitesse Tuning Carbon Fiber B-Pillars/CF Spark Plug Cover, New 16" MSW Typer 14 Rims on Goodyear Triple Treds

www.myspace.com/avusblueti
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 09:17 AM   #12
planetace

Beautiful car!!!
So much to envy from your ride clex2.
planetace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 06:16 AM   #13
clex2

I was reading through some of my old posts and going through this one reminded me of something...........actually it's a spoiler of sorts..........the judge for the stock category at that years Bimmerfest was.....

Ben Law of Rogue Engineering.................Yes, he was the previous owner. But truthfully, he was proud of how much more the car evolved since he sold it to me, so he had no problems voting for my (his) car.