318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Regional Forums > United States > California > SoCal

Notices

SoCal For the discussion of social events in Southern California only.

» Recent Threads
The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 992,038 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 12-12-2007, 05:14 AM   #16
HuGo

Why is Gino getting all pissed of for?

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 05:55 AM   #17
Marv17

well we can do both. a few ppl cook some steak and chicken. while other work on the cars and switch. itll be a bomb day. would just have to have EVERYONE SHOW UP ON TIME for sure tho. cuz with one person late or missing its hard to carry out everything, ya know?
i'd be willing to host something like that too.
Marv17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 06:12 AM   #18
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

The pleasure was all mine guys. I love working on these things. Well not really, but I know how much it sucks when your car is broken and you can't figure sh!t out, lol. Fortunately for you guys, I've ripped my car apart enough times to know how things work. I still don't consider myself an expert by any means, but I'll do whatever I can to help and I'll admit when I don't know the answer.

EVERYBODY order up some 318ti.org decals and I'll work on getting a BIG 318ti.org banner to represent. We'll hang it on Gino's canopy.
BIMMERFEST2008!!!
Old 12-12-2007, 06:25 AM   #19
Marv17

cool. great jesse. hey, do you know how to take off the center console where the shifter is? basically where the switches are. i wanna do a mod for the lighter, just relocate it and create a bigger compartment for my ipod mount.
we need to figure out, or at least i need to, to make the climate control into blue LEDs and the shifter lights. found out my lighter had a burnt out bulb, and the LED i have will fit in it. im off on the 17th, so harold i can meet up with u if you can, or meet up with jesse to do the LEDs.
Old 12-12-2007, 06:39 AM   #20
lazoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv17 View Post
cool. great jesse. hey, do you know how to take off the center console where the shifter is? basically where the switches are. i wanna do a mod for the lighter, just relocate it and create a bigger compartment for my ipod mount.
we need to figure out, or at least i need to, to make the climate control into blue LEDs and the shifter lights. found out my lighter had a burnt out bulb, and the LED i have will fit in it. im off on the 17th, so harold i can meet up with u if you can, or meet up with jesse to do the LEDs.
I'm almost certain that I wil be here on the 17th but I will know for sure by friday. Let's call or text each other and if this interest anyone else let's make a new thread to discuss and going back to the subject WHO else is signing up for Bimmerfest 2008?

1984 BMW 323i E30 BAUR (Euro)
1989 BMW 325i E30
1998 318ti E36

Join us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/318tiorg/127481623988696
lazoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 07:31 AM   #21
Marv17

yeah. i was wondering about that and was thinking the same thing. just to put individual LEDs bulbs for each knob somehow. :-/ dunno how to wire it up tho. we'll figure it out somehow. well, we'll meet up sometime after you have them then. BOBBY! you should meet us up too, since you know about electronics and what not. get your stuff to be orange!
Old 12-12-2007, 09:33 AM   #22
HuGo

STAY ON F*CKING TOPIC!

Moderators or steve, please delete any comment not related to bimmerfest. Including this one, once the thread is cleared up.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
Old 12-12-2007, 09:34 AM   #23
HuGo

With that said...we should get a canopy and take a small grill and make some burgers while we are in Bimmerfest. We should also play some cards and just kick it after we see some cars.

Harold, you still going to make that banner?

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 12-12-2007, 09:53 AM   #24
Marv17

hmmm... it seems that we always say we're gonna make some kind of food. but yet to see it made. lol. i think i have a lil portable grill somewhere in the backyard. but how we gonna fit a canopy or other essentials in our lil trunks? :-/ guess fold down the back seats? i dunno. what you guys think?
Old 12-12-2007, 10:23 AM   #25
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv17 View Post
hmmm... it seems that we always say we're gonna make some kind of food. but yet to see it made. lol. i think i have a lil portable grill somewhere in the backyard. but how we gonna fit a canopy or other essentials in our lil trunks? :-/ guess fold down the back seats? i dunno. what you guys think?
On a Ti Truck

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 12-12-2007, 10:23 AM   #26
HuGo

No but seriously. Dont they come in pieces and them build it? Each car takes a few poles.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 12-12-2007, 04:59 PM   #27
saintse36

The pop up fit in my trunk its a 10x10 i have one but i think some one needs to buy on it get them for 80 bucks so let me know also i get camping chairs for like 18 buck so again let me know
Old 12-12-2007, 05:04 PM   #28
Marv17

yeah. we can just chop your Ti Hugo to convert it to a truck
ill see if i can barrow some chairs from my buddy. think he has a pop up too.
i dont think pop ups come in pieces like that Hugo, thats more like a tent. pop ups are like a big box that are preassembled that you just open up evenly.

-Theta Chi-
Float like a cadilac, sting like a BIMMER

.... my socket is just too thick and won't fit in the hole! damnit!

Marv's 332ti is in the werks. Stay tuned ya'll ...

Check list: S52 swap, manual transmission swap, 3.25 LSD with M Coupe diff cover, SuperSprint muffler, M3 style mirrors, AFE intake, ASC delete, M50 Manifold swap, UUC strut bar, ZHP lighted knob, Vaders, M-tech interior, OEM armrest, AC Schintzer front lip, AC Schnitzer rear spoiler, Roof spoiler, 18'' rims, M3 front drilled brakes, LED interior lights, 3 spoke Euro style steering wheel, OEM roof spoiler and bike holder, Thule fairing, Euro tail lights, oil pressure guage, carbon fiber hood painted to original paint (still showing CF weaving), what's next to do...?
Old 12-12-2007, 07:29 PM   #29
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintse36 View Post
The pop up fit in my trunk its a 10x10 i have one but i think some one needs to buy on it get them for 80 bucks so let me know also i get camping chairs for like 18 buck so again let me know
wtf you work at Big 5 or something? LoL.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 12-12-2007, 07:30 PM   #30
HuGo

Well the pop up isnt for our cars so im not saying a huge ass canopy. Just something small for us to sit under.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...