318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Regional Forums > United States > California > SoCal

Notices

SoCal For the discussion of social events in Southern California only.

» Recent Threads
The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 998,711 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 10-02-2007, 01:45 AM   #31
Marv17

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuGo View Post
Looks like test is at 8am so ill be able to get there earlier actually. So if you want marv, we can start at 2pm.

yeah 2pm is cool with me, im gonna be home all morning anyway to clean up. and make some room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_KILL3R View Post
what do you guys want the little armenian boy to bring? i make some bad ass shish kabab!
dude. bring whatever you want. but make sure to bring a fair share (enough and equivlant to the amount others will bring) of stuff to go around for like seconds or thirds cuz i think most of us can eat a good amount of food.
i could make some mexican rice and beans with tortillas or something. and of course supply the grill chairs and tables.
Marv17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 02:02 AM   #32
M3_KILL3R

i can totally make some kabob but the thing is the meat for that is REALLY expensive for 10 people it will probably cost me around $150 for just the meat. if we split this then i can bring it if not then ill just bring chips, cookies, and other snacks to munch on. OH ILL BRING THE HOOKAH!
Old 10-02-2007, 02:16 AM   #33
HuGo

Like i said, if we go to the market and buy the meat, rice, beans, sodas, cups etc.etc. it is easier to just split the cost down the middle.

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 02:28 AM   #34
Marv17

yeah i suppose so. but are we gonna go on that day or what? cuz then we might have to meet a lil earlier or something.

plus rice and beans takes some time to make... to make it good. (was gonna ask someone in my family cuz i cant cook that)
Old 10-02-2007, 02:54 AM   #35
HuGo

We can either have carne asada or burgers. If we make carne asada someone needs to prepare it the night before. If we buy burgers then we just need good sizzleling powder. Rice cant take no longer than an hour. And beans, dude, just go to a chapin store and buy them in cans. That sh!t is bomb! Then that doesnt take long either.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
Old 10-02-2007, 03:19 AM   #36
Marv17

burgers and hotdogs sounds good to me. easy and good. cuz i dunno who would want to prepare the carne asada meat. and i can see if my sis or mom and make the rice or something. i say when we meet we can go to the grocery store down the street from me then.
Old 10-02-2007, 03:25 AM   #37
M3_KILL3R

if you guys want to meet up the night before maybe like 4 of us we can go to ralphs and what not get everything and the day of we can split everyhting up. thats what ive done for all my kickbacks and it works great! i can seriously make a meal shish kabob it will make you orgasmic. but that ****s not cheap so i cant get it all alone.
Old 10-02-2007, 03:44 AM   #38
Marv17

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_KILL3R View Post
if you guys want to meet up the night before maybe like 4 of us we can go to ralphs and what not get everything and the day of we can split everyhting up. thats what ive done for all my kickbacks and it works great! i can seriously make a meal shish kabob it will make you orgasmic. but that ****s not cheap so i cant get it all alone.
LOL. i dunno about being orgasmic. but i think i get the picture.... ITS GOOD!!! i dunno man.. cuz i dont want to be spending a fortune, ya know. i dunno, its up to u guys. not trying to bring down ur idea tho garik, so dont take offense. im sure its good but burgers and stuff sounds good to me...
Old 10-02-2007, 04:25 AM   #39
M3_KILL3R

aight then im down for burgers and sh1t fine!!! but we get bad ass bratwurst too!! ill bring my tools too we can get working on some cars! anyone need a chip in? btw u have wires right i need to ground myself!
Old 10-02-2007, 04:49 AM   #40
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv17 View Post
hey jesse, u should bring ur tools to my place cuz i think we're gonna get bobbak some springs to be installed, if he still wants to do so... just something for us to do.
or if someone else needs help or something of that matter...
No prob, I'll work for food(atleast thats what my sign says) Seriously though if it's alright with Bobby or whoever I'll be working for, I'd like to meet up early(around 9:00am) so we could knock it out. Also I taked to Mothman today and he's down to go, but he's having car troubles at the moment. I'm sure things will be sorted out before the meet, but if not, I'd like to help him get his car back on the road. Maybe I could come down this weekend if he needs me to.
Old 10-02-2007, 07:22 AM   #41
Marv17

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooljess76 View Post
No prob, I'll work for food(atleast thats what my sign says) Seriously though if it's alright with Bobby or whoever I'll be working for, I'd like to meet up early(around 9:00am) so we could knock it out. Also I taked to Mothman today and he's down to go, but he's having car troubles at the moment. I'm sure things will be sorted out before the meet, but if not, I'd like to help him get his car back on the road. Maybe I could come down this weekend if he needs me to.
yeah that sounds fine. but i dunno if bobbak is still planning or interested in the springs? Are you bobbak? cuz ya can do the job at my house still. got enough room....
where is mothman from? what area?
Old 10-02-2007, 08:17 AM   #42
HuGo

I say we buy the burgers and hot dogs from costco cuz...yea the prices of them patty burgers last time wasnt kool

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 10-02-2007, 11:18 AM   #43
Bobbak

i can bring fruit and non alcoholic beer if you guys want (it goes good with food) and speaking of nothing i just ordered my shocks and struts finally today so ill be getting them soon i hope and maybe getting them installed befor the meet if you guys need anythign else tell me befor you go and pay 3X more for it dont forget i work at the 99 cents store
Bilsteins w/ H&R Sport, Depos w/ angeleyes and HID 5K, 50% short throw kit, Custom fogged intake, AC schnitzer pedels w/ deadpedels, leather stickshift knob, vitesse tuning Ebreak boot w/ shift boot, X-Brace, 325/328 brake upgrade, Gray millpoint leather and cloth interior, custom computer multimedia system, and Style 5 BBS 17" rims, M3 Mirrors, CF Hood

Bobbak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 07:29 PM   #44
Marv17

oh what. bobbak did finally get his shocks and stuff? does that mean you'll be putting on the springs soon??? i wanna see, and possibly help out. umm all we really need is like plates napkins forks spoons ketchup mustard relish soda ... i think.... see what you can do bobby.
Old 10-02-2007, 07:38 PM   #45
HuGo

Pineapple Soda

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...