318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Regional Forums > United States > California > SoCal

Notices

SoCal For the discussion of social events in Southern California only.

» Recent Threads
The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 991,213 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 08-15-2007, 07:12 AM   #1
HuGo

Default GTG Wednesdays (323/818/213/626) LA, Highland Park, Eagle Rock, Glendale, Pasadena

Well i noticed that our area doesnt have a weekly meet. While irvine, el toro, walnut have their meet, we should have our own. Eagle Rock, Highland Park, Glendale, Pasadena, Los Angeles, Burbank, Duarte, La Canada, Northridge etc...

So lets start our tradition.

When: Wednesdays
Time: 9pm - whenever people leave

At westfield eagle rock shopping center. Behind Target 2nd floor (make sure you go toward the back of Target closest to the street)

2626 Colorado Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90041

As of me, ill try to be there almost every wednesday. If you guys want to meet every wednesday with me your more than welcome. That way we dont just wait every month. This meet will include pretty much all euro's in the area. If you got friends with Euro's, bring them along

Our monthly meet is stritcly our meet when we do our gatherings and our caravans, photos, videos, etc. So no, this isnt our monthly meet.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=793570

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 07:17 AM   #2
M3_KILL3R

dude im there...jimmy might show again...marv said hes gonna come for sure. Thats 4 so far. That goat guy will probably show thats 5. I Myspaced a LOT of euro owners so lets see how that works out.
Old 08-15-2007, 07:18 AM   #3
jaimito79

At westfield eagle rock shopping center. Behind Target 2nd floor (make sure you go toward the back of Target closest to the street)

I'll be there early like by 8pm, cuz i've got to get up like at 2:30 in the morning on Thursdays.

Road to redemption...
jaimito79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 07:20 AM   #4
M3_KILL3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaimito79 View Post

I'll be there early like by 8pm, cuz i've got to get up like at 2:30 in the morning on Thursdays.
kk jimmy ill meet with you i have work till 8...ill come down and be there around 8:15.
Old 08-15-2007, 07:25 AM   #5
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_KILL3R View Post
dude im there...jimmy might show again...marv said hes gonna come for sure. Thats 4 so far. That goat guy will probably show thats 5. I Myspaced a LOT of euro owners so lets see how that works out.
Marv might come tommorow? Sweet. To bad again i cant take my Ti

BUT, next week its there! Im so excited its not even funny. I wanna drive at 10psi already ggrrrr

Guys, im talking in honesty. Im glad we can hang out and meet like this. Im happy and i appreciate you guys doing what you guys can to make this happen. If it weren't for you guys, we would have a ti meet, yet alone the Mother Effing SoCal 318ti Team. I dont know who else is proud of us but i am. Im glad we can represent the .org and our Ti's where ever we go driving or where ever we meet. Trust me, when we did that 15 car caravan (pure Ti's ) i had people looking at me and giving me the thumbs up, especially a lot of BMWs. Well cuz i was at the very front and i was the last Ti they saw. Anyway, lets keep this up. Monthly meets, weekly meets, outta no where meets!! I can tell you guys that ill be sadden when i have to departure from LA to go to the Academy Anyway, im wondering whos going to take over what i have started? And i hope that when i leave and come back 7 months later you guys still have this going with A lot more members, but lets not forget that im the President! LoL Jk. Anyway, im not being gay, im just telling you guys how i feel.

Thats my speech

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
Old 08-15-2007, 07:25 AM   #6
M3_KILL3R

So far ive recruited about 2 people that will most probably show up. One with a 325is and the other with a x5. Ill hopefully get more people to show....
Old 08-15-2007, 07:28 AM   #7
HuGo

Ok ill be there at 8:15 instead of 9 then.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 08-15-2007, 07:28 AM   #8
M3_KILL3R

nice dude i agree with hugo. I'm bored ill take over bro knowing an armo ill get a lot of people to come No worries mate. I'm also happy that we can do this. I have absolutly no one that i can talk to about cars!! no one seems to care or the ones who do think they know their stupidly talking out of their ass. Also im tired of those JDM guys who think they know everything about cars but really they dont so its awesome having bmw guys to just chill
Old 08-15-2007, 07:37 AM   #9
M3_KILL3R

Hey hugo be proud i recruited 4 people so far. I'll probably have more by tomorrow!! i got a guy coming with a m20 in a e30 318
Old 08-15-2007, 07:57 AM   #10
Marv17

well dudes. ill be down to go. however... im off at 9 tomorrow. so ill be showing up a bit late. its thats cool. ill call hugo to see whats going on for the night when i get off. alright?
Marv17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 07:59 AM   #11
M3_KILL3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv17 View Post
well dudes. ill be down to go. however... im off at 9 tomorrow. so ill be showing up a bit late. its thats cool. ill call hugo to see whats going on for the night when i get off. alright?
no worries marv were there till 10 30- 11ish so ya come on down man. Plus i really wouldnt mind getting that left corner delete taken care of
Old 08-15-2007, 08:04 AM   #12
HuGo

DUDE!! That left corner delete is the shiznit! LEAVE IT! lol jk.

Dont forget to ground yourself when you put your corners back on.

As far as euro friends, i dont have any. I only know you guys, so i recruited you punks, hahahaha LoL.

I got JDM friends but yea no.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 08-15-2007, 09:37 PM   #13
HuGo

Maybe maybe maybe maybe i might take my Ti tonight.

Ok so i get my ECU back. I was sent FORD injectors?

Im serious, it has a little ford roundel sign on the injector. But the electronic connector is the same so itll hook up. I looked at my other injector and it doesnt say ford on it. .

So if my dad comes home from work early and decides to do the swap off today i might take it. Ill start on the intake work myself.

I also have to change the oil but thats easy.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 08-16-2007, 01:39 AM   #14
Marv17

Hey garik. Do u have my $20 bucks for the stock corners lights so u can get them off my hands tonight?
Marv17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2007, 02:17 AM   #15
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv17 View Post
Hey garik. Do u have my $20 bucks for the stock corners for tonight? Still want them right?
LMAO!! at the way that came out.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...