318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Classifieds > For Sale > US and North America > Parting out & Parts (US)

Notices

Parting out & Parts (US) Cars being parted out and misc parts only!

» Recent Threads
1999 M-Sport For Sale
12-31-2023 05:10 PM
Last post by Coop540iT
03-23-2024 06:39 PM
1 Replies, 100,124 Views
Once again 318ti owner...
03-20-2024 12:39 PM
Last post by two30grain
03-22-2024 02:04 PM
1 Replies, 63,036 Views
What brakes do I...
03-20-2024 03:27 PM
Last post by huirtera
03-20-2024 03:27 PM
0 Replies, 60,270 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 06-10-2017, 12:20 AM   #1
The_Ikon

Angry Warning!!! DONT BUY FROM UNEEQINC

Buyer beware... Oliver Medrano aka Uneeqinc is a thief! I sent this crook monies for a center armrest/console in February and this chump has lied and lied and lied about armrest coming, then refunding my money! My secretary asked me about the refund a few weeks ago and I thought about it and I never received my money from this chump. So I went to PayPal and file a dispute to get my monies back and all of a sudden like a little girl he emailed me saying a bunch of bull home sob stories. He stated he know I want my money back etc. etc. and he promised he would pay me on Friday but I as you know liars lie and dope fiends steal Friday never came so I had to file another dispute to escalate my claim with PayPal needless to say he's a crook and I'm still waiting and I'm sure I will get my money back one way or the other.! If anyone wants to know please private message me and I will send you every email every dispute and communication through PayPal & he and I.about the entire transaction do not trust this guy with your money he gets broke desperate and a liar with excuses as if he's addicted to some type of narcotic because that's the type of behavior he has portrayed or he's simply a crook! Either way he's awful.

And before anyone runs to his defense read the emails first. If anyone has an address I'm pressing criminal charges on him for "thief by deception" "Internet fraud".

I'll send $50 to the first person who sends me his current/actual address so I can formally press charges! If he pays or not I want this crime to be processed!
The_Ikon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2017, 05:44 PM   #2
The_Ikon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uneeqinc View Post
Say what want. It was a personal situation that caused me not to be able to ship or refund you quicker. Not going to go into that. And as far as PayPal they asked me to reach out to you first to resolve the issue, but because of the time that past and now I have the ability to use my money I jut thought it more fitting to refund you. My apologies for how you feel but to call me a thief for $170 is nonsense and I do have the problem part again personal reasons. And if you check this all started in January. But it's over now im moving forward and I hope you can get past it. All you lost was time. I almost lost everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've been divorced and lost homes, $250k, Jaguars and I never stole from anyone... So cry me a river.

You are a liar. How could PayPal ask you to refund my money? Lol!!!
The only reason they contacted you was because I filed a dispute liar! Don't you remember that I emailed you first! I have the emails you damn liar! Have you forgotten that? Thief it's my money! Listen to this thief acting as if my $170 is Petty when he's the one who is broke… You need my money you said you almost lost everything so you're the poor one! I don't care if it's one cent I'm not giving it to you by deception thief.

So your "personal" situation made it okay to steal my money and not send a part for FOUR months...? So "your" situation Your hands you spent my money with couldn't text, email me and say you needed more time?

How about this? What about MY situation? My family? My 318ti?

I don't accept dope fiend excuses? It's simple you accepted my $170 and didn't send a part you claimed to have.. And you wouldn't have responded unless I contacted you after months!

Anyone that reads this knows you're full of SH!¥ & a lying thief & I hope no one else trust you with their money.
Old 06-10-2017, 05:45 PM   #3
The_Ikon

Uneeq Theef is your new name