318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Regional Forums > United States > California > SoCal

Notices

SoCal For the discussion of social events in Southern California only.

» Recent Threads
The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 986,206 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 09-22-2007, 07:30 PM   #31
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv17 View Post
sure. whats a lil rain gonna do? kill ya? doesnt jesse have a garage or something, right?
I wish, we're doing this shiet in my driveway!
Old 09-22-2007, 07:43 PM   #32
HuGo

Is it raining over there jesse?

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 07:45 PM   #33
HuGo

We are going to meet at ihop. Garik is picking me up at my house then from there we are going to ihop.

Yo................i haven't heard from jeff.....has anyone told him.....?

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
Old 09-22-2007, 08:54 PM   #34
Bobbak

what time are we meeting at ihop, we should go earlyer because of the rain and stuff so we dont drive too fast
Bilsteins w/ H&R Sport, Depos w/ angeleyes and HID 5K, 50% short throw kit, Custom fogged intake, AC schnitzer pedels w/ deadpedels, leather stickshift knob, vitesse tuning Ebreak boot w/ shift boot, X-Brace, 325/328 brake upgrade, Gray millpoint leather and cloth interior, custom computer multimedia system, and Style 5 BBS 17" rims, M3 Mirrors, CF Hood

Bobbak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 09:29 PM   #35
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

Heck yeah it's raining! It's cool though, I don't mind getting a little wet. Seriously though, if it rains we're gonna be stuck in it because we can't work in the garage and I don't have anything to shelter us. So this kinda puts a twist on things, but if you want your car lowered, I'm down to do the work. I really don't mind, atleast it's not cold up here and I don't have anything else going on. After we knock the cars out, we could get some dinner somewhere(as long as I'm not buying). If the work spills into the night, I have a drop light. I'm pretty confident I could install shocks and springs on two cars on Sunday if we start by 3:00pm. You guys should just bring 2 cars up to save on gas. HuGo rides with Garik and Marv rides with Bobby. If Jeff or anyone else want's to come up that's cool, but I really don't have much room. We might be able to fit 2 cars in the driveway, but it's gonna be tight.
cooljess76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 09:32 PM   #36
M3_KILL3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooljess76 View Post
Heck yeah it's raining! It's cool though, I don't mind getting a little wet. Seriously though, if it rains we're gonna be stuck in it because we can't work in the garage and I don't have anything to shelter us. So this kinda puts a twist on things, but if you want your car lowered, I'm down to do the work. I really don't mind, atleast it's not cold up here and I don't have anything else going on. After we knock the cars out, we could get some dinner somewhere(as long as I'm not buying). If the work spills into the night, I have a drop light. I'm pretty confident I could install shocks and springs on two cars on Sunday if we start by 3:00pm. You guys should just bring 2 cars up to save on gas. HuGo rides with Garik and Marv rides with Bobby. If Jeff or anyone else want's to come up that's cool, but I really don't have much room. We might be able to fit 2 cars in the driveway, but it's gonna be tight.
damn i hate the rain! lol ya no prob ill be there around 2:30 or 3ish counting on the driving conditions... but ya ill be there home boys... hugo be ready and have the lip that jess wants too
Old 09-22-2007, 11:41 PM   #37
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_KILL3R View Post
hugo be ready and have the lip that jess wants too
What lip? I dont have any lip?

So be at ihop at 2:10 since Garik is picking me up at 2pm.

Ara, you better know how to drive on the rain poots.

I dont think we are doing 2 cars. We are only doing Garik's. Bobbak doesnt even have the shocks/struts yet.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 09-23-2007, 12:26 AM   #38
Marv17

yeah. ill tell jeff and see if he wants to come down. ... plus a lil rain dont hurt. maybe someone can get a canopy thing. ill see if i can borrow one from my friend. ill be there at 2 if I go. Plus if bobbak isnt ready or can get those springs, im up for them. i'd like my ride a lil lower if possible. however its up to bob cuz i know how much he wants them and all.
and man. i almost bought myself a set of 18s today too. was so tempted.
and dinner? sure, thatd be cool. and ill take PCH home again like last time. that was a cool drive for me.
Marv17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 12:30 AM   #39
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv17 View Post
yeah. ill tell jeff and see if he wants to come down. ... plus a lil rain dont hurt. maybe someone can get a canopy thing. ill see if i can borrow one from my friend. ill be there at 2 if I go. Plus if bobbak isnt ready or can get those springs, im up for them. i'd like my ride a lil lower if possible. however its up to bob cuz i know how much he wants them and all.
and man. i almost bought myself a set of 18s today too. was so tempted.
and dinner? sure, thatd be cool. and ill take PCH home again like last time. that was a cool drive for me.
PCH back is kool but...IDK if its a good idea on a rainy night. It will be slippery, and PCH isnt very well lit up. Plus, IDK Ara's driving so Id be scared Ill wear a life jacket just incase.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 09-23-2007, 12:33 AM   #40
M3_KILL3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuGo View Post
PCH back is kool but...IDK if its a good idea on a rainy night. It will be slippery, and PCH isnt very well lit up. Plus, IDK Ara's driving so Id be scared Ill wear a life jacket just incase.
FU lol i drove from ventura last night ...doing 45 all the way home but ya my alternator is dying! good thing i bought a new one mine is literally in its way out! its whinning like a biatch when i turn on the lights or the rear defroster.
Old 09-23-2007, 01:20 AM   #41
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_KILL3R View Post
hey guys the Ti has been great to me but for some reason ive been starting to lose love for it...i dont know maybe its because ive moded it so much theres not much left i want to start over or i just want a new car. i dont know what it is but i want that fire to be rekindled!.
LMAO dude you sound gay...

You havent even "begun" to mod it yet...None of your so called "mods" are for performance.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 09-23-2007, 01:21 AM   #42
HuGo

BTW Ara, dont forget the money for your shirt. You still have to pay for the stitching.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 09-23-2007, 01:33 AM   #43
Marv17

well just dont drive too fast for the roads then. i dunno, ill still take it regardless. it was cool when us 4 last time drove in like a square formation. oh and i asked jeff. he is surely not going since he's up in the bay area this weekend.
Garik, if u ran out of things start doing engine stuff or custom things to it. get some better wheels or body kit or create up mods that no one has. Like im gonna try to figure out a way to make a shark fin antenna work, just something. just a suggestion.

hey bobbak, wanna cruise down there at the same time? but not like 3 hrs before, u were WAAYYY too early for the last meet. lol.
Marv17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2007, 03:06 AM   #44
HuGo

I would take my car but ive been putting a lot of miles into it. Ive gone to Ventura, and i went to Ontario 2x and my daily driving in one month. I have to lock it up and drive the 325 for like 2-3 weeks to make up those miles.

Ima send the ECU back to florida again anyways so that's for sure 1 week of not driving it.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 09-23-2007, 03:12 AM   #45
M3_KILL3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuGo View Post
I would take my car but ive been putting a lot of miles into it. Ive gone to Ventura, and i went to Ontario 2x and my daily driving in one month. I have to lock it up and drive the 325 for like 2-3 weeks to make up those miles.

Ima send the ECU back to florida again anyways so that's for sure 1 week of not driving it.
ya man ive been doing a hardcore # of miles this last month! in this weekend alone im going to drive to ventura twice! thats 320 miles in one weekend! my alternators dying too the car has stalled on me twice now. I have to change that tomorrow. Anyone know how to do that lickity split? i bet jess does hes taken it out 3 times.