318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Classifieds > For Sale > US and North America > Parting out & Parts (US)

Notices

Parting out & Parts (US) Cars being parted out and misc parts only!

» Recent Threads
1999 M-Sport For Sale
12-31-2023 05:10 PM
Last post by Coop540iT
03-23-2024 06:39 PM
1 Replies, 99,784 Views
Once again 318ti owner...
03-20-2024 12:39 PM
Last post by two30grain
03-22-2024 02:04 PM
1 Replies, 62,738 Views
What brakes do I...
03-20-2024 03:27 PM
Last post by huirtera
03-20-2024 03:27 PM
0 Replies, 59,905 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 06-08-2012, 04:00 AM   #1
BMW_Hatchback

Default Complete Six Cylinder Racing Exhaust: AA Track Pipe BMP Shorty Headers & More

Selling the exhaust I bought from Dahamler back in 2009, went on the car in 2010. Haven't had any issues with it and I would consider it as good as when I bought it new. This is the description from dahamler's FS thread:

Quote:
Ok guys here my one-off race exhaust that I had customized for my 318ti with an S52. This system is not for the faint of heart and is not street legal by any means. Be advised that this system is best suited for highly tuned N/A applications or forced induction. I did dyno this system and I lost about 16 Ft/Lbs on the bottom with very little gains up top with my conservative modifications. The BMP shorty header will be included with the modified AA (authentic) Track Pipe and the custom dual 2 inch mandrel bent stainless rear section but they were never installed. The set-up sounds great not very loud idling or at WOT (sorry no sound clips) never over 92 dbls.

My price is $780 shipped anywhere in the CONUS. PM me with any questions.
I would recommend this setup be paired with an OBD1 engine. The headers do not suit the required secondary air pump on all OBD2 models. This exhaust bolts up perfect with the 318ti's brackets and does not require any modifications to the chassis. Literally plug and play.

The exhaust is on the car but is coming off as I can't deal with ditching emissions anymore.

dahamler, do you have any pics of the setup laid out like you did some time ago?

Last edited by BMW_Hatchback; 06-11-2012 at 06:14 AM.
BMW_Hatchback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2012, 06:46 AM   #2
theButterson

What setup will you be going to after this? I'm curious because after riding in a friends z3 2.8, I'm thinking my ti with an s52 is lacking something.

Right now I've got ebay headers into a custom made collector that cones out to a 3" mandrel all the way back using a flowmaster cat, vibrant resonator and borla exhaust. I'd like to know what some other people are doing.

Hopefully dahamler will chime in on this, I'd really like someone who's personally had different systems on their car.
theButterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:02 AM   #3
Mini M3

Price? also are you willing to break up? dont live far, love to check it out at least...
Mini M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:53 AM   #4
BMW_Hatchback

Quote:
Originally Posted by theButterson View Post
What setup will you be going to after this? I'm curious because after riding in a friends z3 2.8, I'm thinking my ti with an s52 is lacking something.

Right now I've got ebay headers into a custom made collector that cones out to a 3" mandrel all the way back using a flowmaster cat, vibrant resonator and borla exhaust. I'd like to know what some other people are doing.

Hopefully dahamler will chime in on this, I'd really like someone who's personally had different systems on their car.
My hope is to go with a OE cat setup similar to most Y pipe setups you see on swaps here on the site.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mini M3 View Post
Price? also are you willing to break up? dont live far, love to check it out at least...
Don't really have a price in mind, I'm waiting to see what it's all worth from the original owner
BMW_Hatchback is offline   Reply With Quote