03-20-2024 03:27 PM
Last post by huirtera
03-20-2024 03:27 PM
0 Replies, 59,286 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 03-10-2006, 01:54 AM   #1
Juni

Exclamation All New England People!!!

There is a meet happening on April 23rd in Hopkinton, MA. There will be all kinds of cars there and I think the ti community should come out in full effect. This would be a great example to the rest of the ti.org community to get together in their respective regions and represent hardcore.

All different makes and models will be there, so we should bring out the German powerhouses and in the words of Jay-Z "Im'a show you how we do this son!"

Heres more info on the meet: CAR MEET Sunday, April 23rd at the Hopkinton State Park

The organizers of this Car Meet emphasize that it is a casual event where people from all car forums come together to enjoy an afternoon talking about each other's cars and what each person has done; and also a nice day to BBQ and relax.

"We are a very mature crowd and want to erase the Fast and the Furious image that people have of us," said organizer, Wilson Kwong.

The group would also like to show off their cars to people in Hopkinton who may have an interest in these cars or the web forums that are associated with them, such as acurazine.com.

People happening upon the event last year were enjoyed the meet, which was an unexpected show. Some of the vehicles sport roll bars and cages and dash mounted video.

Although the group of cars are associated with a fast movie image, their passage through the park at last year's meet was at speeds slower than most beachgoers. Time is TBA.

So whos coming with me man???
Old 03-10-2006, 02:02 AM   #2
J!m

Vehicles

I should be able to mke it; and a fried of mine has a nicely modded E46 328ci he'd love to show off, I'm sure.

REPRESENT YO!

Order Swap Manuals Here => http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12912

WolferJ- gone but not forgotten. R.I.P.
J!m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 02:06 AM   #3
Juni

This meet is going to be huge! I just found a list of all the other forums that have been informed of this event:

Acurazine
MassDriven
V6p.net
S2ki.com
7thgencivic.com
turbooptions.com
Club WRX
NASIOC
"Z" forum
FYCRacing
mp3car
Volvospeed
AcuraInspired
automotiveforums.com
Honda-Tech.com
Team-Integra.net
TSXClub.com
ClubRSX.com
ScionLife.com
evolutionm.net
Mazda Forum
RX8Club.com
350ZMotoring.com
VWvortex.com
G35Driver.com
MiniCooper Forum
NissanClub.com

That is a major list.
Old 03-10-2006, 03:00 AM   #4
Tyler
TRETEN IRGENDEINES ESELS

I'll probally show up and represent the ti.
clear outs all around,stealth turning signals,blue led interior lights, 35% tinted windows,K&N air filter, 12" Kenwood Sub, MTX Thunder Amp,Alpine cd changer, Leatherz Armrest,ACS Pedals/Handbrake/FloorMats & Vitesse Tuning Carbon Fiber B-Pillars/CF Spark Plug Cover, New 16" MSW Typer 14 Rims on Goodyear Triple Treds

www.myspace.com/avusblueti
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 03:04 AM   #5
cali-ti
aka Stabby

too bad 1996bmw318ti is in cali, i'm sure he'd be up for RePrAzEnTiN'
current mods: bilstein sports, bavauto springs, e30 m3 LCABs, solid metal ball joints, bavauto RSMs w/reinforcements, e30 3.73 LSD & halfshafts, supersprint cat-back exhaust, turner rear sway bar reinforcements, IE poly subframe & RTABs + camber/toe kits, powdercoated e36 32x front calipers, sport mirrors, H&R 28mmF/19mmR sway bars, x-brace, auto solutions SSK w/poly bushing upgrade, BMW CD43 head unit, DICE HD Radio w/iPod integration and "stealth" HD antenna, staggered style 68s, orange electronic TPMS, leather arm rest, JT Designs metal undertray

acquired and awaiting install: heated seat kit, cali top switch relo, lumbar support kit, park distance control kit, heated washer nozzle kit, m-coupe rear subframe, trailing arms, differential, and halfshafts, m-coupe front/rear brakes with master cylinder, under hood light kit, mud flaps, rear sun blind, auto-dimming rear view mirror, tilt steering wheel retrofit, apexcone 5000K HIDs with 55W ballasts

2002 X5 4.4 Sport Package, 53.5k miles
Current Mods: e46 m3 steering wheel
cali-ti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 03:13 AM   #6
Juni

Thats three! We should all probably meet up somewhere before we go down the park. We can finalize that once we have more people joining in fun.
Old 03-10-2006, 03:38 AM   #7
L84THSKY

Where in Mass is it? I mean what part geographically?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juni
Thats three! We should all probably meet up somewhere before we go down the park. We can finalize that once we have more people joining in fun.

1998 (July) 318ti, 5-spd
OEM Armrest • Blaupunkt Heidelberg CD50 CD Player/Compact Drive MP3 Player • Diamond Audio 5.25" rear speakers • Navman ICN 530 GPS • BMWALARM.COM (with comfort settings) after market alarm system • Magnecor 8.5mm wires • M-Z3 Shifter/Momo Knob • Burlwood Dashboard • Stromung Exhaust • X-brace • Racing Dynamics Front Strut Bar • Carbonio C.A.I. • 17" Rial Rims • Vader Seats/Heated/Lumbar Support • M-tech Steering Wheel/Front Sway Bar/Front & Rear Bumper • Depos/w 6500K Angel Eyes/6000K HIDs • Clear Corners • M3 Mirrors • UUC Light Weight Flywheel/M5 Clutch/M3 Clutch Slave • E28 3.46 LSD/Mcoupe Cover/E30 Flanges & Halfshafts • UUC S.S. Brake/Clutch Lines • Hartge Roof Spoiler • BavAuto Springs• Bilstein Sport Struts/Shocks • E46 M3 Rear Shock Mounts • SPC Front Camber Kit • Reiger Hatch Spoiler • BavAuto Rear Camber Kit • Dinan Stage II Software • Turner Rear Sway Bar Reinforcements • BMW E46 Auto dimming mirror with Clown Nose alarm • Engine Compartment Light • Heated Wiper Fluid Retrofit • OEM Fire Extinguisher • Da'lan Trailer Hitch • Rear Sun Shade • OEM Fog Light Retrofit • H & R MZ3 Rear Sway Bar/ UUC Adjustable End Links • Cruise Control Retrofit • On Board Computer Retrofit • M3 twistie style side skirts • Carbon Fiber Hood
L84THSKY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 03:54 AM   #8
Juni

about half an hour out of boston to the west. I'll see if I can get a map for you.
Old 03-10-2006, 06:34 PM   #9
Juni

Bump
Old 03-10-2006, 06:38 PM   #10
michaelhofastcar

Love to go but is on Sunday. By the time I finish Sunday church service and drive there, it will be afternoon. That is also the reason I cannot go to Ice Racing in NH, or Autocross events, all races are on Sundays.
michaelhofastcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2006, 07:00 PM   #11
Juni

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelhofastcar
Love to go but is on Sunday. By the time I finish Sunday church service and drive there, it will be afternoon. That is also the reason I cannot go to Ice Racing in NH, or Autocross events, all races are on Sundays.
Go to the early service on that Sunday The park opens @ 11 and it goes thru like 4pm.
Old 03-10-2006, 07:05 PM   #12
michaelhofastcar

Good suggestion. Will discuss with my wife and two children. See, as a grown up, still need to request permission to go.
michaelhofastcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2006, 08:43 PM   #13
Juni

Bump!
Old 03-28-2006, 08:52 PM   #14
Juni

Okay, so lets get a list going so we can caravan down there together.

1. Juni
Old 03-28-2006, 09:22 PM   #15
Tyler
TRETEN IRGENDEINES ESELS

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelhofastcar

Hopkington is like 5-10 minutes outside boston. Don't you live in Beantown?
clear outs all around,stealth turning signals,blue led interior lights, 35% tinted windows,K&N air filter, 12" Kenwood Sub, MTX Thunder Amp,Alpine cd changer, Leatherz Armrest,ACS Pedals/Handbrake/FloorMats & Vitesse Tuning Carbon Fiber B-Pillars/CF Spark Plug Cover, New 16" MSW Typer 14 Rims on Goodyear Triple Treds

www.myspace.com/avusblueti
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote