318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Technical, Maintenance and Modifications > Induction

Notices

Induction Superchargers, NO2 and turbos.

» Recent Threads
The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 997,864 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 02-07-2006, 02:49 PM   #181
andyman7931

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Autoworks
come on man! We can just go somewhere and get flaged down to race from 0-120. Its illegal. Going to the track wouldnt be a bad idea but its 3 hours away, we all gotta work. I understand that we have to prove our product to you guys, but at least acknowledge the fact that we are trying, and we have met all your demands up to this point. We have provided dynos charts that show that our s/c makes more power than a M motor and even though its crappy we have pretty good evidence that its faster than the M roadster.We will get a daytime race, this video was taken at night not to blur out the facts, but to avoid traffic and cops. Daytime races will be impossible during the week, Miami traffic sucks but, by the end of the week we'll get you guys a solid daytime race.
I just want to say that I know you're trying. Some of the people on this message board aren't the most mature and don't think as fast as they type. I'm just as skeptical as many of your product but sit and wait for you to prove it out. Keep giving us examples and videos please, don't do anything stupid or dangerous in the process though. I think the best thing you can do is get the system installed on someone's car who can independantly verify the workmanship and quality.
andyman7931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 02:56 PM   #182
HuGo

I didnt say top out to 120, id like to see launches and how the 1st-4th gear works. I know u need to avoid cops and thats kool. Just helping u out saying to do it day time so more ppl can see better u know. Dont u know any large streets are mainly lonely?? Im not doubting ur product, but i aint also saying its the best.

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 03:52 PM   #183
96cali

+1. Independent opinions are best. Keep going!

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyman7931
I just want to say that I know you're trying. Some of the people on this message board aren't the most mature and don't think as fast as they type. I'm just as skeptical as many of your product but sit and wait for you to prove it out. Keep giving us examples and videos please, don't do anything stupid or dangerous in the process though. I think the best thing you can do is get the system installed on someone's car who can independantly verify the workmanship and quality.

96cali is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2006, 05:50 PM   #184
Midnight Autoworks

Quote:
we actually just shipped one out to a fella in kansa who originally had the DASC. He had the DASC for a month then heard about us and toke off the s/c, hes returning (DASC offeres 30 day warranty)it.As soon as our S/C gets there he is going to have it installed professionally. Hopefully he can get it installed quickly so that he can provide feed back, In the mean while we'll keep giving you more vids.
Old 02-07-2006, 06:12 PM   #185
andyman7931

Quote:
we actually just shipped one out to a fella in kansa who originally had the DASC. He had the DASC for a month then heard about us and toke off the s/c, hes returning (DASC offeres 30 day warranty)it.As soon as our S/C gets there he is going to have it installed professionally. Hopefully he can get it installed quickly so that he can provide feed back, In the mean while we'll keep giving you more vids.
good start, but what about using someone who's already well known on this message board? For me that'd hold a lot more weight than any stranger. Check your PMs.
andyman7931 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2006, 01:50 AM   #186
HuGo

Quote:
good start, but what about using someone who's already well known on this message board? For me that'd hold a lot more weight than any stranger. Check your PMs.
so as read on ur starting post, you bought this kit? Make vids, and before/after engine pics. Cuz for 3,500 stage 3 92HP gain, id be willing to do it too, but until i save up some money.

Hey midnight, by any chance u take monthly payments?

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
Old 02-08-2006, 07:53 PM   #187
Midnight Autoworks

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1996Bmw318TI
so as read on ur starting post, you bought this kit? Make vids, and before/after engine pics. Cuz for 3,500 stage 3 92HP gain, id be willing to do it too, but until i save up some money.

Hey midnight, by any chance u take monthly payments?
as of right now no, but were working on it, hopefully in the near future we will do financing
Old 02-08-2006, 11:36 PM   #188
mpower1226

Quote:
as of right now no, but were working on it, hopefully in the near future we will do financing
what about m42 engines? are you going to be offering for it?
mpower1226 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 12:28 AM   #189
Tyler
TRETEN IRGENDEINES ESELS

Quote:
Click here for the video,

http://www.eatonm3.com/z3%20race.wmv

This video is now on it's way to the Florida State Police. Good luck to you.

J/k man...

Quote:
that video was crap. Am i right or am i right guys??
Seriously what did you expect? You just don't street race anywhere and you don't do it in broad daylight unless you have a long road with no cars traveling down it. I give him props for atleast psoting a video and doing the best they can with what they got. This is a new company & it's not going to get a good reputation like Downing Atlanta right off the bat. That my friend takes time.
clear outs all around,stealth turning signals,blue led interior lights, 35% tinted windows,K&N air filter, 12" Kenwood Sub, MTX Thunder Amp,Alpine cd changer, Leatherz Armrest,ACS Pedals/Handbrake/FloorMats & Vitesse Tuning Carbon Fiber B-Pillars/CF Spark Plug Cover, New 16" MSW Typer 14 Rims on Goodyear Triple Treds

www.myspace.com/avusblueti
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2006, 01:11 AM   #190
Juni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler

J/k man...

Seriously what did you expect? You just don't street race anywhere and you don't do it in broad daylight unless you have a long road with no cars traveling down it. I give him props for atleast psoting a video and doing the best they can with what they got. This is a new company & it's not going to get a good reputation like Downing Atlanta right off the bat. That my friend takes time.
+1
Old 02-09-2006, 01:12 AM   #191
1rstbmw!

[QUOTE=Tyler]This video is now on it's way to the Florida State Police. Good luck to you.

J/k man...

ROFL
Old 02-09-2006, 01:26 AM   #192
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler

J/k man...

i was just saying it would be a little better for everyone.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 02-09-2006, 01:29 AM   #193
Tyler
TRETEN IRGENDEINES ESELS

Quote:
i was just saying it would be a little better for everyone.

I understand that but it would be hard to do in the daylight without getting arrested for wreckless driving .
clear outs all around,stealth turning signals,blue led interior lights, 35% tinted windows,K&N air filter, 12" Kenwood Sub, MTX Thunder Amp,Alpine cd changer, Leatherz Armrest,ACS Pedals/Handbrake/FloorMats & Vitesse Tuning Carbon Fiber B-Pillars/CF Spark Plug Cover, New 16" MSW Typer 14 Rims on Goodyear Triple Treds

www.myspace.com/avusblueti
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2006, 05:41 PM   #194
Midnight Autoworks

Were racing again today , during the day 35mph-120mph. In my opinion Off the line says nothing for the car, just the driver and his traction and his clutch. 35 mph to 125 , thats plenty of time to determin which car is faster then the other.
Tu quach (318 guy who used to have the D/A kit and hes installing out kit) is amost done with install, he is finishing up the water injection kit on monday and he will have pictures and what not to post on this site.

Joe
Old 02-13-2006, 01:59 AM   #195
HuGo

You gonna video tape the race right. Well to make it good make sure your filmer doesnt shake to much.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...