318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Regional Forums > United States > California > SoCal

Notices

SoCal For the discussion of social events in Southern California only.

» Recent Threads
The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 993,710 Views
View Poll Results: Which restaurant?/ combo
Buca De Pepo/angels 2 25.00%
Hooters/scary lake 2 25.00%
Chucky Cheese/anywhere 1 12.50%
Some random parking lot... 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 08-13-2007, 06:02 AM   #1
M3_KILL3R

Default part duex?

So guys for the next meet i want us to go some where chill where we can relax and have a good time... since there is only like 10 of us that will MOST probably be able to go i say lets go to a chill restaurant like Boca De Pepo in Pasadena reserve a large table and have a good time. We can then head down cautiously down to angels crest and have a night pic taken of us. We dont need to go as high as last time. The first 2 look out spots will do just fine. We can go to the restaurant at 5 eat be at the next location at 8ish get home before 11.

Comments/questions/concerns??? SUGESTIONSSSSSSS PLZZ lol
Old 08-13-2007, 06:13 AM   #2
lazoh

My only concern will be parking in Pasadena, I'm up for an event like this one though. Let's get our Operations Manager to get this event started. HuGo! Waht do you think? Let's try to make the event happen before pnosker goes back home to New Jersey!

1984 BMW 323i E30 BAUR (Euro)
1989 BMW 325i E30
1998 318ti E36

Join us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/318tiorg/127481623988696
lazoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 06:29 AM   #3
M3_KILL3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazoh View Post
My only concern will be parking in Pasadena, I'm up for an event like this one though. Let's get our Operations Manager to get this event started. HuGo! Waht do you think? Let's try to make the event happen before pnosker goes back home to New Jersey!
parking wont be an issue if we get there at 4:30...parking will be fine. i know pasadena like the back of my hand too so no worries. The parking structure for buca is almost always empty and at that time we'll get spots for sure! and if we have to break up for parking no worries we'll all go get our cars and either meet up at the Ralph's parking or the parking lot at the Park. Trust i can get this one going
Old 08-13-2007, 07:05 AM   #4
Marv17

I'd be down to go too. Just tell me when and where. and hopefully i'd be off work in time or whatever so i can go. maybe this week? I'm off tuesday if that fits into anyone's schedule.
Marv17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 08:19 AM   #5
HuGo

All i got to say is HOOTERS

I honestly love the chicken wings there along with the fries with some CHEESE!

Im off tuesday and wednesday so we can do it either those days at night. If not, i hope i get this sunday off. Ive been getting sundays off lately. Ill find out tommorow if ill get sunday off (although schedules are done on thursday).

Or how about another good pizza place? Lets say something like ummmmm

Chuck E mother f*cking CHEESE! Thats right, i love that place. The pizza of coarse

I dont know guys throw something out. I say we go somewhere scary in the night. I dont know, how about something called the Nazi Hills? (Lake off of the 210, go straight up and there's a scary thing to your right when you reach the top. We can go to the gravity hill thing too, ive never been or done that.

Im up for anything

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 08:35 AM   #6
Marv17

Dude. Those places are a journey and a half for some of us. And plus i think Pnosker is in the OC.
whatever, ill be down for tuesday. sunday i dont have off but would be able to meet u there, get off at 7pm on sundays.
I just want some good food...
Marv17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 03:58 PM   #7
saintse36

My Ti is still in the shop and i dont know when i will be getting it back hopefully this week and for next month meet i am down i show all the pick from SD i know i miss a good show will i will keep ya all up dated on how my car doing
Old 08-13-2007, 08:19 PM   #8
M3_KILL3R

F**K hooters.........food sucks lol honestly buca i think is the best choice just because it sits the most at a table and we can order a SH1T load of food for a cheap price. Lets make it next week so people can get things covered and its not so out of the blue. Also we can go to David Busters if yo guys are down. I'm not 21 n most of us are not either but im sure if we have harold and jimmy and geno come we can get in with them as our "guardians" loll And NOOOOO hugo im not driving for 2 hours just to see some lake aighttttttt ill piss a lake for you after food
Old 08-13-2007, 08:30 PM   #9
HuGo

2 hours for a lake? wtf? If anything, the lake im talking about is a lot closer to you. Ass. LoL. I think this sunday is kool?

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:20 AM   #10
M3_KILL3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuGo View Post
2 hours for a lake? wtf? If anything, the lake im talking about is a lot closer to you. Ass. LoL. I think this sunday is kool?
to be honest this sunday is great but its my grandmas birthday and were all going there to celebrate...SOO it wont work lets do it next week any time i dont care ill get my shifts covered.
Old 08-14-2007, 01:40 AM   #11
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_KILL3R View Post
to be honest this sunday is great but its my grandmas birthday and were all going there to celebrate...SOO it wont work lets do it next week any time i dont care ill get my shifts covered.
Can we go celebrate?

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 08-14-2007, 03:12 AM   #12
M3_KILL3R

Quote:
Can we go celebrate?
lol funny guy hugo ...ya let me show up with 10 Tis and we can all sing happy birthday to her...she'll beat me with her cane
Old 08-14-2007, 03:18 AM   #13
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_KILL3R View Post
lol funny guy hugo ...ya let me show up with 10 Tis and we can all sing happy birthday to her...she'll beat me with her cane
Wow, in that case you got a f*cked up grandma. Instead of being happy cuz we are chearing and singing her happy bday, shes gonna start beating some ass with her cane Not kool

LoL.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 08-14-2007, 05:37 PM   #14
M3_KILL3R

Default MY GRANDMA IS BOMB OK! lol

Quote:
Wow, in that case you got a f*cked up grandma. Instead of being happy cuz we are chearing and singing her happy bday, shes gonna start beating some ass with her cane Not kool

LoL.
she wont beat me because your there she'll beat me because she didnt make enough foood for everyone

SOOOOOO buca it is?
Old 08-14-2007, 06:40 PM   #15
M3_KILL3R

BUMP everyone vote plzz