318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Regional Forums > United States > California > SoCal

Notices

SoCal For the discussion of social events in Southern California only.

» Recent Threads
The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 996,081 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 07-26-2007, 07:44 PM   #1
M3_KILL3R

Default calender

why doesnt steve use one of our TI meet pics for the calender??? i think the TI pic is a great callender choice...........
Old 07-26-2007, 08:36 PM   #2
Bobbak

Smile

i agree
Bilsteins w/ H&R Sport, Depos w/ angeleyes and HID 5K, 50% short throw kit, Custom fogged intake, AC schnitzer pedels w/ deadpedels, leather stickshift knob, vitesse tuning Ebreak boot w/ shift boot, X-Brace, 325/328 brake upgrade, Gray millpoint leather and cloth interior, custom computer multimedia system, and Style 5 BBS 17" rims, M3 Mirrors, CF Hood

Bobbak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2007, 11:55 PM   #3
M3_KILL3R

seriously i think atleast one of the pics are "worthy" enough to be in the infamous calender dont you guys think?
Old 07-27-2007, 01:59 AM   #4
saintse36

yeah man at least that ok m3 killa i make a calendar for next year it will be the socalti calendar and it will have from shots from to doing track racing to
d1 events ok
Old 07-27-2007, 02:18 AM   #5
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

The calendar isn't usually discussed until late Oct early Nov, but I agree that we should submit a nice group photo(professionally taken) for the 2008 calendar. Unfortunately I've yet to see a SoCal group photo that is actually calendar material. Besides that, the forum members will vote and Steven will decide which month each photo will be assigned to.

IIRC last years rules stated that photos submited had to be new, never used. So my advice is take a lot of photo's and hold on to that special one until the time comes. IMHO the "TI" formation captured at Angeles Crest was far from worthy, and the horse shoe pic taken at the first SoCal meet was much better. However, even that pic wasn't as nice as it could have been.

Since we have so many cars in our group I think we'll need to atleast try a few different lens/filter combinations. Preferably someone with a wide angle lens will be willing to volunteer their services. Anyway, just my .02 do what you guys want, but when I submit my photo, it's gonna be all about the Schwarz

Just be patient guys, 2008 will be here soon enough. In the meantime, try not to piss Steven off
cooljess76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 02:26 AM   #6
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_KILL3R View Post
why doesnt steve use one of our TI meet pics for the calender??? i think the TI pic is a great callender choice...........
chill. He hasn't said that he wouldn't and the whole forum still gets to vote. The '07 calendar is long gone and '08 will be discussed in a few months.
cooljess76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 06:29 AM   #7
saintse36

yo jess i got ur li[ man when u want me to take to you
Old 07-27-2007, 09:17 AM   #8
HuGo

The TI pic isnt that bad at all. We just need to remove the date and its decent.

Maybe we should take a group pic with our shirts on facing back towards the camera while we stand around a Ti. That should make a good calendar pic too.

Ill donate my Ti to stand around for the pic

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote