318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Technical, Maintenance and Modifications > Misc

Notices

Misc Does not fit in any of the forums below.

» Recent Threads
1999 M3 Swap
09-07-2023 10:10 PM
Last post by buzzboy
05-02-2024 08:18 PM
6 Replies, 332,259 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 08-09-2005, 06:43 AM   #1
Platanos

Smile You gotta see this!!!

I don't know if this has already been posted but...

http://www.bmw-syndikat.de/bmwsyndik...3%2C2l+Compact

this one is for you racerchick...

http://www.bmw-hardcore-performance....t%20Bilder.htm

Are those awesome, or what!?!?!?
Old 08-09-2005, 10:52 AM   #2
halek

wow, thats the buisness

just gotta cut n paste all that german text into babblefish
halek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 11:04 AM   #3
halek

k, here's the main block of text for the M3 compact (first link)
- a bit sketchy in places but you can get the idea

Quote:
BMW E36 M3 3,2l Compact rebuilt on M3 3,2l, Klimatronik, Porsche brake, instrument panel of the E36 Limo!!!!

Car body: complete M. Package bumper ahead behind Seitenschweller mirror, motor hood extension E46 with evil view, Vollverchromte, BMW E46 M3 Heckspoiler, BMW E46 M3 signs Waschdüsen never germinated removes in the fender, BMW at the motor hood, removes side blinker at the fender, removes BMW sign and rear window wiper at the trunk, pulled wheel courses ahead around 20 mm and behind around 30 mm, varnishes all side strip in vehicle color and M3 emblem, door handle Hella clear glass floodlight with round standing light ring in xenon optics, clear glass blinker ahead, clear glass of fog floodlight, clear glass of back lamp, Einamrwischer position "0" rebuilt (very below), Komplettlackierung in Estorilblau Metallic.

Inner room: M3 Tacho, E36 Limo instrument panel, large board computer of the E36 M3, Klimatronik of the E36 M3, height adjustable Lenksäule, means arm support, 32Raid sport steering wheel with Airbag, 6 gears Chromschaltknauf, ///M Alupedale and foot support, start button, interior lamp of the E46 clear glass with ambience illumination, windshield 25% flooded, Folia Tec silver reflection chrome plus foil at rear window and rear side disks, part leather of Alcantara seats, seat heating. Window siphon and mirror, el. Ausstellfenster behind of the E36 M3 coupé, alarm concern (series), Zentralverriegelung with remote control.

Adjoin: Kenwood radio KDC 9521, boss DVD Player in the glove specialty with 7“ TFT monitor in the means console, Emphaser bass in trunk worked in, wades Powercap with 1 Farad, magnate final stage with 560, worked in Canton RS 6 Soundsystem, expanded trunk with wood and related with Alcantara.

Motor and transmission: complete reconstruction on M3 3,2l technology, Hamann chip on 350 HP with V-Maxaufhebung, 6 gears transmission, K&N exchange filter, 3 Teilige Wiechers Domstrebe ahead, speed rent, custom-built Diff with 3.73 translations and 75% blocked, original exhausts concerns, specialties more crooked and 2 Metallkats (series).

Rims, tire, brakes and load work: 8.5 and 10X17 2tlg RH ZW3 technology rims with 215/40/17 and 245/35/17 Hankook Ventus sport K 104, polished Aluspitzen as a rims cover, M3 Apex thread load work, M3 cathedral warehouse, stiffening cross of the M3 Cabrio at the VA, 4 piston Porsche brake concern of the Porsche 996 Turbo at the VA with 322x32cm disks, brake saddles rear red varnishes, M3 3,2l brake force amplifier, Stahlflexleitungen.
halek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 02:40 PM   #4
city

the headlights are real hot
DASC•Custom Black Leather Interior w/ Silver Inserts•AC Schnizter:Pedals/Shift Knob/E-Brake Handle•Aluminum Gauge Faces•Alpine Speakers/Tweeters•Custom False Floor System•K&N Filter•Hi-Flow Z3/ti 97’•M3 Clutch•Lightweight Flywheel•Turner Motorsports SSK•H&R Race Springs•Racing Dynamics:Front Strut Brace/Sway Bar/Shocks/Bodykit/Rear Spoiler•Brembo Cross-Drilled Rotors•Supersprint Exhaust•19” Seducer Wheels•M3 Mirrors•Clear Corner Lights/Side Markers•Euro Taillights•DZUZ Fastened•3.73 LSD
city is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 03:37 PM   #5
bmw318tiChic

Those are pretty nice. I really like the first one.
bmw318tiChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 04:31 PM   #6
aceyx

babelfish, like the tower of babel.

chicks loooove smart dudes, so get your learn on.
aceyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 04:43 PM   #7
stormos

i, i, i am in loooooooooove!!
Mods: • Magnex Cat-Back Exhaust • Smoked Corner Lights + Repeators • M3 17" Wheels • De-Baffled Air Box • AC HandBrake Handle and Gear Knob • DEPO Euro Epsiloids + Predator Chronium Rings • Chrome Interior bits •IE Poly-Urethane RSFMs • Kenwood Power Series Audio • Powder Coated e36 325 Front Callipers • Sports Seats
stormos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2005, 05:48 PM   #8
bmwracerchick

lol The purple one is awesome (cant compare to true BMW color though ) but that blue one omg gorgeous. The only thing I dont like is the chrome headlights and the hood but the hood isnt as bad as I have seen on most BMWs great find!
Old 08-09-2005, 09:26 PM   #9
schussey

I'm not really a big fan of the way modding is done over there

-chris
18'' Ace Wheels • Pirelli P7000 SS Tires • Bosal Brospeed Exhaust • B&M Short Throw Kit • H&R Sport Springs • Euro Clears • cat delete • Rogue Engineering Clutch Stop • Modded Airbox • blacked out kidney grilles • Suede Headliner/A Pillars

S52 CONVERSION UNDERWAY
schussey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 03:26 AM   #10
cali-ti
aka Stabby

i will certainly say the fab work that appear to have done is pretty sweet.

and that babelfish translation is almost as good as gizoogle!
current mods: bilstein sports, bavauto springs, e30 m3 LCABs, solid metal ball joints, bavauto RSMs w/reinforcements, e30 3.73 LSD & halfshafts, supersprint cat-back exhaust, turner rear sway bar reinforcements, IE poly subframe & RTABs + camber/toe kits, powdercoated e36 32x front calipers, sport mirrors, H&R 28mmF/19mmR sway bars, x-brace, auto solutions SSK w/poly bushing upgrade, BMW CD43 head unit, DICE HD Radio w/iPod integration and "stealth" HD antenna, staggered style 68s, orange electronic TPMS, leather arm rest, JT Designs metal undertray

acquired and awaiting install: heated seat kit, cali top switch relo, lumbar support kit, park distance control kit, heated washer nozzle kit, m-coupe rear subframe, trailing arms, differential, and halfshafts, m-coupe front/rear brakes with master cylinder, under hood light kit, mud flaps, rear sun blind, auto-dimming rear view mirror, tilt steering wheel retrofit, apexcone 5000K HIDs with 55W ballasts

2002 X5 4.4 Sport Package, 53.5k miles
Current Mods: e46 m3 steering wheel
cali-ti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2005, 05:00 AM   #11
Shaggy
Site Moderator

At first I thought it was an M3...no seriously lol cause of the M3 vents on the sides and the body kit but after I was looking at the back view and I noticed the small ass on the car and I was like...damn that used to be a 318ti...sweet.

Nick
1995 BMW 318iC.
Modifications by: Understeer.com, M3 Aerodynamics, Bilstein, Stromung, Turner Motorsports, Bavarian Autosport and Downing Atlanta Superchargers.
Shaggy is offline   Reply With Quote