318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Regional Forums > United States > California > SoCal

Notices

SoCal For the discussion of social events in Southern California only.

» Recent Threads
The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 1,006,112 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 02-28-2008, 05:08 AM   #16
Marv17

yeah. i mean im up for that. cuz last time we were over in that area it wasnt for long. we can take up PCH. or take the freeway all the way there again. or can meet up on pch as me and bobby take it all the way up from the OC. or how do you guys wanna meet up? cuz its me and bobby that have the longest drive.

-Theta Chi-
Float like a cadilac, sting like a BIMMER

.... my socket is just too thick and won't fit in the hole! damnit!

Marv's 332ti is in the werks. Stay tuned ya'll ...

Check list: S52 swap, manual transmission swap, 3.25 LSD with M Coupe diff cover, SuperSprint muffler, M3 style mirrors, AFE intake, ASC delete, M50 Manifold swap, UUC strut bar, ZHP lighted knob, Vaders, M-tech interior, OEM armrest, AC Schintzer front lip, AC Schnitzer rear spoiler, Roof spoiler, 18'' rims, M3 front drilled brakes, LED interior lights, 3 spoke Euro style steering wheel, OEM roof spoiler and bike holder, Thule fairing, Euro tail lights, oil pressure guage, carbon fiber hood painted to original paint (still showing CF weaving), what's next to do...?
Marv17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 05:39 AM   #17
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

Well so far you guys have seen the harbor, the beach, the pier, downtown, Marina Park, and my house. Oh yeah, I almost forgot about WeinerSchnitzel. If you guys are up for it, there's some mountains about 20 minutes away in Ojai. The roads are pretty twisty and the scenery is nice. If you guys want to check it out, look up HWY 33 in Ojai and LMK what you think.
Old 02-28-2008, 06:06 AM   #18
ashylarry

i need enough time to do all of my stuff. I have too many things to attend to on my car to be left unattended. I need to change my rear shock mounts that have been sitting in my trunk waiting to be installed, check out my tie rods/bearings, fix my side skirts, fix my door panels/windows and other little things... I don't want to be rushed like last time and leave things half-assed and then getting stuck at Harold's house frantically trying to get things done like getting my brake lights fixed in the dark...that wasn't too fun
ashylarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 06:09 AM   #19
ashylarry

You guys can have your drive and have the meet however you want, but if it's not going to be a tech meet (get things done/sharing knowlegde) I'm going have to skip it and get my car ready for the April meet. I just got my career started working for the government and im on the grind monday through friday 8-5 so the only chance I get to get my car maintained is the weekend.
Old 02-28-2008, 07:15 AM   #20
HuGo

So why dont we do everything early morning, so that by the afternoon we finished our drive and you guys can start working on your cars? And yes ashylarry, come with us for the drive.

Marv, contact jeff. Ill try to see if i can call angelo, mothman, and pretty much our old ppl cuz i havent seen those guys in forever! You know what, ill just send the 30pms i used to send every month.

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 07:43 AM   #21
Marv17

well jeff hasnt answered me since like december or janurary. i think he's too busy still with school. he should be graduating this semester so i bet he has tons of things to get finished for that. but yeah, hit up the others. i still havent meet the rest of the ppl yet.

hey "B", if you come i'll definitely help out any way i can. but those side skirts are gonna be a bitch to fix. ill look up on the rear shock mounts. cuz i might do them soon too.

-Theta Chi-

Check list: S52 swap, manual transmission swap, 3.25 LSD with M Coupe diff cover, SuperSprint muffler, M3 style mirrors, AFE intake, ASC delete, M50 Manifold swap, UUC strut bar, ZHP lighted knob, Vaders, M-tech interior, OEM armrest, AC Schintzer front lip, AC Schnitzer rear spoiler, Roof spoiler, 18'' rims, M3 front drilled brakes, LED interior lights, 3 spoke Euro style steering wheel, OEM roof spoiler and bike holder, Thule fairing, Euro tail lights, oil pressure guage, carbon fiber hood painted to original paint (still showing CF weaving), what's next to do...?
Old 02-28-2008, 07:51 AM   #22
HuGo

Ashylarry, you gotta be part of the team and come on the drive with us too.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
Old 02-29-2008, 04:05 AM   #23
lazoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashylarry View Post
getting stuck at Harold's house frantically trying to get things done like getting my brake lights fixed in the dark...that wasn't too fun
BTW did you get a new switch?

1984 BMW 323i E30 BAUR (Euro)
1989 BMW 325i E30
1998 318ti E36

Join us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/318tiorg/127481623988696
lazoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 04:17 AM   #24
ashylarry

yeah i got a new switch, but it didn't fix it. there was a short that I found within the car's wiring. problem solved, but shortly after I fixed that, my passenger side window fell off track for the first time...

And i'll go for the drive, but i need to get these things done.
Old 02-29-2008, 04:27 AM   #25
lazoh

Settled then!!! Need to leave early to Jessy's house get ashylarry's things fixed and then take a nice drive! Jessy, you think you can help B get these things done? Of course the rest of us will also help.

HuGo,
Need my scan tool to start doing diagnostics on the Hellroot ti, I would prefer to get it by this weekend since I will start doing thigs to it. let me know if we can hook up tomorrow (friday)??

1984 BMW 323i E30 BAUR (Euro)
1989 BMW 325i E30
1998 318ti E36

Join us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/318tiorg/127481623988696
lazoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 05:36 AM   #26
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazoh View Post
HuGo,
Need my scan tool to start doing diagnostics on the Hellroot ti
Wtf? What scan tool?

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 02-29-2008, 07:51 AM   #27
Marv17

hey harold, i need that oil reset light tool as well. if that's cool with you.
Bobby, how about them trunk light mods? how they coming along?

-Theta Chi-

Old 02-29-2008, 09:58 AM   #28
Bobbak

update

got the bumper painted but im looking for hella lights that i can put in the fogs and then hook up some hids i want then to be super bright and then i gotta fix my tail lights, i got a fix it ticket
Bilsteins w/ H&R Sport, Depos w/ angeleyes and HID 5K, 50% short throw kit, Custom fogged intake, AC schnitzer pedels w/ deadpedels, leather stickshift knob, vitesse tuning Ebreak boot w/ shift boot, X-Brace, 325/328 brake upgrade, Gray millpoint leather and cloth interior, custom computer multimedia system, and Style 5 BBS 17" rims, M3 Mirrors, CF Hood

Bobbak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 04:13 PM   #29
HuGo

Pics?

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 02-29-2008, 07:47 PM   #30
Marv17

bobby. i dont think you should put HIDs. those BIG lights will probably be bright enough. besides that might get you another fix it ticket. but you can do whatever you wanna do, either way i think it'll look COOL. cant wait to see it.

edit: (added) hey jesse, im gonna take a bottle of the sea foam stuff. so hopefully i can finally do it since i always forget about it.

-Theta Chi-