318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Regional Forums > United States > California > SoCal

Notices

SoCal For the discussion of social events in Southern California only.

» Recent Threads
The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 992,038 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 01-27-2008, 10:45 AM   #31
ashylarry

I'll go if its another tech meet. I've got too much stuff to take care of like my driver side window, i need to install my new RSMs, adjust my ebrake, and the list goes on...
ashylarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 11:07 AM   #32
Bobbak

if we dont have any other plans then to go to the mountains lets get another tech meeting set up. on a side note i finally figured out why the solder was melting off my LED light mods i had only 3 watts worth of resistors when in reality i needed 5 watts so duhhhh well anyways we can do it at my house, if i dont have to go to court (speeding ticket) so we'll see most likely i wont but anyways we can get those leds mods done (still waiting for the leds i ordered to come in then we can get all of that stuff done then after all the modding is done we can chill and have a BBQ

ok im done rambling on about stuff just throwing in my 0.02 cents
Bilsteins w/ H&R Sport, Depos w/ angeleyes and HID 5K, 50% short throw kit, Custom fogged intake, AC schnitzer pedels w/ deadpedels, leather stickshift knob, vitesse tuning Ebreak boot w/ shift boot, X-Brace, 325/328 brake upgrade, Gray millpoint leather and cloth interior, custom computer multimedia system, and Style 5 BBS 17" rims, M3 Mirrors, CF Hood

Bobbak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 11:09 AM   #33
Bobbak

oh and i finished my new sub box i built and hooked up my moniter i was playing cs while waiting in the drive through at mcdonalds lol

ill post pics if you guys want or i can just show u the real thing
Bilsteins w/ H&R Sport, Depos w/ angeleyes and HID 5K, 50% short throw kit, Custom fogged intake, AC schnitzer pedels w/ deadpedels, leather stickshift knob, vitesse tuning Ebreak boot w/ shift boot, X-Brace, 325/328 brake upgrade, Gray millpoint leather and cloth interior, custom computer multimedia system, and Style 5 BBS 17" rims, M3 Mirrors, CF Hood

Old 01-27-2008, 11:35 AM   #34
Marv17

i wanna see the real thing first. lol.
yeah another tech meet sounds good to me. i have to redo/paint my front bumper since it has rock nicks on it. i have spray cans that have my oem paint. :-) cost me $50 tho. its worth it cuz i redid my mirrors today cuz they were scratched from previous owner, or from me on a drunk night. lol. might also get my HIDs for then too.
so bobby's it is again?? or how about at jesse's place??

-Theta Chi-
Float like a cadilac, sting like a BIMMER

.... my socket is just too thick and won't fit in the hole! damnit!

Marv's 332ti is in the werks. Stay tuned ya'll ...

Check list: S52 swap, manual transmission swap, 3.25 LSD with M Coupe diff cover, SuperSprint muffler, M3 style mirrors, AFE intake, ASC delete, M50 Manifold swap, UUC strut bar, ZHP lighted knob, Vaders, M-tech interior, OEM armrest, AC Schintzer front lip, AC Schnitzer rear spoiler, Roof spoiler, 18'' rims, M3 front drilled brakes, LED interior lights, 3 spoke Euro style steering wheel, OEM roof spoiler and bike holder, Thule fairing, Euro tail lights, oil pressure guage, carbon fiber hood painted to original paint (still showing CF weaving), what's next to do...?
Marv17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 07:03 AM   #35
ashylarry

I'm down for Bobby's place. Tech Meets FTW!!!
Old 01-28-2008, 07:05 AM   #36
youngnikolai

Hey Guys. I'm about to start a new movie, I'm not sure what the schedule will be like. If I'm free I'm definitely down for a tech meet. I need to replace my rear shock mounts. Anyone done that or taken them apart before? Also want to change some fluids. I recently posted about my broken spring and only heard back from people I don't know. Did I post incorrectly or anything? Did you guys see the post?

I don't think I can afford to snowboard or anything like that, but it would be really cool to see some snow.
youngnikolai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 07:12 AM   #37
Marv17

oh cool nikolai. awesome. good to hear you have another movie project.
yeah i cant afford a snowboarding trip this time around. but we still have 2 months left of the season.
... not sure about how to change the shock mounts tho. sry bro, but i can help if you need to change oils.
i myself am gonna start to sand down my front bumper there EARLY, so i will finish in time. i just need to cover up some of the chips from rocks.
what you think jesse and lazoh?

-Theta Chi-

Check list: S52 swap, manual transmission swap, 3.25 LSD with M Coupe diff cover, SuperSprint muffler, M3 style mirrors, AFE intake, ASC delete, M50 Manifold swap, UUC strut bar, ZHP lighted knob, Vaders, M-tech interior, OEM armrest, AC Schintzer front lip, AC Schnitzer rear spoiler, Roof spoiler, 18'' rims, M3 front drilled brakes, LED interior lights, 3 spoke Euro style steering wheel, OEM roof spoiler and bike holder, Thule fairing, Euro tail lights, oil pressure guage, carbon fiber hood painted to original paint (still showing CF weaving), what's next to do...?
Old 01-28-2008, 07:22 AM   #38
ashylarry

Nick, I will be changing out my RSMs too. I've haven't done it before but I got a few write ups/diys and it looks pretty simple. I know how to change almost all the fluids on our ti's.
Old 01-28-2008, 07:43 AM   #39
Bobbak

im 70% sure i can do the shock mount replacement but i think if all 4 of us are there then we should be able to figure it out

Old 01-29-2008, 03:14 PM   #40
lazoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv17 View Post
oh cool nikolai. awesome. good to hear you have another movie project.
yeah i cant afford a snowboarding trip this time around. but we still have 2 months left of the season.
... not sure about how to change the shock mounts tho. sry bro, but i can help if you need to change oils.
i myself am gonna start to sand down my front bumper there EARLY, so i will finish in time. i just need to cover up some of the chips from rocks.
what you think jesse and lazoh?
We can definately get it done!! Is Jesse coming down?

1984 BMW 323i E30 BAUR (Euro)
1989 BMW 325i E30
1998 318ti E36

Join us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/318tiorg/127481623988696
lazoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 10:54 PM   #41
saintse36

OK heres the scope I sold my TI on 1/30/08 and i am getting a 525i with some style 5's. Well it was nice knowing everyone... Keep in touch peace.
Old 01-31-2008, 11:04 PM   #42
Marv17

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintse36 View Post
OK heres the scope I sold my TI on 1/30/08 and i am getting a 525i with some style 5's. Well it was nice knowing everyone... Keep in touch peace.
you're gay man. gay... lol. jk. well you can still hang out, around. we're not gonna be excluding ya since you have a 5series now. you should still come down to the meet. would like to check out your new carro.

-Theta Chi-

Old 02-01-2008, 02:09 AM   #43
saintse36

Yeah bro i going to pick up the 5 on monday afternoon i post pics that night
Old 02-01-2008, 03:02 AM   #44
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazoh View Post
We can definately get it done!! Is Jesse coming down?
I'm gonna try to make it, but I'll have to see how the funds are after I pay for classes and books. The VA kinda screwed me and they're not paying for my philosophy and PE classes anymore since I already have too many credits in those areas Time to change my major again I just wish they wouldn't have waited until the second week of class to tell me that I wouldn't be getting full benifits

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintse36 View Post
pffft... 525i = car

Old 02-01-2008, 07:55 PM   #45
Bobbak

man i just got the biggest urge to get a gran turismo brembo big break kit i dunno if 1,500 is worth it though