The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 1,003,677 Views
Closed Thread Share/Bookmark

Old 11-29-2005, 11:56 PM   #31
cmpns8n

Good to to hear.. but hopefully he checks before the auction ends and answers the questions.. If you (anyone that is reading this) has seen the car or knows any of the answers to any of my questions above I'll accept the answers as such.. I'm grasping for anything here..
Old 11-30-2005, 12:38 AM   #32
cmpns8n

well okay.. I guess it would be less polite to remove a bid a few minutes before the end.. so I'll do it right now so the others can have longer to fight down to the wire..

real sorry bout this.. I need to move on. If you can get on here, I'm watching your IM name, and I'll message you immediately then I can join the bidding frenzy that will start 12 minutes before the end.

(edit) wow.. I didn't know that.. you can't retract unless theres 12 hours or more left.. thats cool.. the others can't retract later either so I'm safely behind someone elses bid. Good luck (to the seller AND the winner) .. nice car.
Old 11-30-2005, 02:39 AM   #33
cmpns8n

still not on?
Old 12-01-2005, 05:29 AM   #34
maurolin

wow I was not expecting 2more pages of questions... and if you were trying to get a hold of me... and would realy had read the whole auction, my phone number IS listed on it.
I let the auction ryde... and actually been BOOKED with TONS of work... and was able to check the final ending tonight!.
I am pretty ok with the outcome $10,659.
As for all your questions cmpns8n, it IS an M3 engine, and I used the best of parts on the car. rollcage is scca from HMS tunning ($760) no holes anywhere.
seats mount original holes with momo brackets.

If this guy does not pay.... I will let it go to FIRST COME FIRST SERVE.
813 8104244
Old 12-01-2005, 09:02 PM   #35
cmpns8n

aah, I see the phone number now in the payment instructions section. crap. oh well, I tried every avenue, I figured since you logged on to 318ti a day before the close then you might have checked your email for all the ebay'er questions. I won't hold it against you since your ebay account was created just before you set the auction up.. what they do is ebay sends the questions to the enail account that you used when you signed up.. go back and check that account there may be 2 questions from each bidder average.. they might have bid more but it looks like you did alright just answering the ONE question that made it through to you.

I've found (and put a deposit on) what I was after.. not a 318 so this should be my last post.. If you ever join the M crowd I'll see you over there..

good luck with the work, sounds like you've got plenty of distraction to make up for having to take those corners at a more reasonable pace
Closed Thread