318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Regional Forums > United States > California > SoCal

Notices

SoCal For the discussion of social events in Southern California only.

» Recent Threads
The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 995,287 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 08-14-2007, 05:34 PM   #31
M3_KILL3R

WAIT what about the windows???? you turn the key and the windows go up??
Old 08-14-2007, 05:36 PM   #32
Bobbak

Smile

omg garick put the key in, turn clockwise with ur windows down then they roll up its so KOOL
Bobbak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 05:47 PM   #33
Marv17

Holly crap? u too garik? u didnt know about that window trick with the key? lol. thats like the first thing u know about it. U shouldve seen bob's reaction when he found out. it was priceless.
Hey Bob, Do you think u'll be able to hook me and jeff up with a paint job? I'm not saying for free, (unless its possible??) but with some kind of discount????? That'd be freakin awesome.
Marv17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 05:52 PM   #34
M3_KILL3R

Bob you got hook ups with paint people?! im so down to go lacuna seca blue lol REALLY are cars do that?! i know my friends 95 c230 did it but ares does too?! wowww ive been siting in the car my entire life pullin up windows before i got out of the car and now ive been told this! precious hours ive waisted loll Ey i have a garage now with a compressor and a Snap on Spray gun im totally thinking of painting my car myself
Old 08-14-2007, 06:13 PM   #35
Marv17

LOL. cant believe u didnt know either. wow....
Umm... i wouldnt paint the car myself. You'd have to sand it down, bongo the lil spots/nicks, primere, then a few coats of paint. Sounds like a long process to me. Unless u're experienced in painting cars go for it. Let us know how it turns out. haha. watch ya miss a huge spot.
Old 08-14-2007, 06:15 PM   #36
M3_KILL3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv17 View Post
LOL. cant believe u didnt know either. wow....
Umm... i wouldnt paint the car myself. You'd have to sand it down, bongo the lil spots/nicks, primere, then a few coats of paint. Sounds like a long process to me. Unless u're experienced in painting cars go for it. Let us know how it turns out. haha. watch ya miss a huge spot.
loll welll im not experienced but hey ill read up on it i know we see at the meet theres like a blank spot near the corner "dude i didnt feel like painting anymore" lol
Old 08-14-2007, 08:29 PM   #37
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marv17 View Post
Holly crap? u too garik? u didnt know about that window trick with the key? lol. thats like the first thing u know about it. U shouldve seen bob's reaction when he found out. it was priceless.
To bad we didnt see that reaction. We missed it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_KILL3R View Post
Bob you got hook ups with paint people?! im so down to go lacuna seca blue lol REALLY are cars do that?! i know my friends 95 c230 did it but ares does too?! wowww ive been siting in the car my entire life pullin up windows before i got out of the car and now ive been told this! precious hours ive waisted loll Ey i have a garage now with a compressor and a Snap on Spray gun im totally thinking of painting my car myself
Well, thats why while im still driving in reverse or parking my car im putting the windows up as i go. So when im done parking, the windows are up. But say i parked with the windows down when im there and decide to leave then, then i use my key.

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 10:17 PM   #38
ElfinForest318ti

. . . and if you have the sunroof open, that will close too when you turn the key in the door lock.
ElfinForest318ti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 02:51 AM   #39
Marv17

yup. right u on elfinforest.... right. ahhh.. the lil things that some of us learn that makes others crack up.
Old 08-15-2007, 04:45 AM   #40
Bobbak

ill talk to my uncle and see if i can get like a group buy for you guys to get ur rides painted
Bobbak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 04:48 AM   #41
M3_KILL3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbak View Post
ill talk to my uncle and see if i can get like a group buy for you guys to get ur rides painted
lmaoo =p
Old 08-15-2007, 06:42 AM   #42
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbak View Post
dude hugo once ur TI's done post pics of everythign and if you get it dynoed i'd like to see you hit over 200 hp that would be freaken awsome
I should be able to give Dyno results to you guys on the september meet. I enlisted in a GB for a dyno day for Septemeber 1st. I just hope i can get that day off or show up to work late.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:11 AM   #43
Marv17

yeah bob. that'd be great. i have a few scratches here and there and some spots that i dont know where they were caused from from the previous owner. let us know on what u can come up with....
Old 08-15-2007, 09:34 PM   #44
HuGo

Ok so i got my ECU back. I was sent FORD injectors?

Im serious, it has a little ford roundel sign on the injector. But the electronic connector is the same so itll hook up. I looked at my other injector and it doesnt say ford on it.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...