318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Garage > General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Anything other than automotive related.

» Recent Threads
The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 1,004,511 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 02-05-2010, 02:50 AM   #1
Minninips

Vehicles
Default Any Subaru Fans Here?

For any of you Subaru fans, ESX (easy street motorsports) will be touring their 1100HP AWD STi. I have been personally involved in most of the events out here in CA and I can tell you, this STi is ridiculous! Here is a video I took at Battle of The Imports as well as the press release for this tour.

Quote:
ESX Motorsports "Home of the Worlds Quickest & Fastest Subaru's" is coming to a Subaru dealership near you!

The ESX Motorsports team is kicking off their 2010 Subaru Dealership Tour this month in Florida!

Stop by and see one of the Worlds Fastest Subaru's! Meet the team, hang out with fellow enthusiasts, take pictures with our Subaru and guest models, enjoy free food, drinks and a free ESX Poster! And maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones who gets to take a ride around the block in this "Street Legal" Subaru!

Learn about the awesome 1100 Horsepower All-Wheel Drive Subaru STI that runs 0-60 in 1.9 seconds and the 1/4 mile in 8.9 seconds! The same Subaru that won the NHRA Street Class Series in 2006 & 2007 and the Battle of the Imports World Finals in 2008 & 2009!

We're excited to announce the official kick-off of our "2010 National Subaru Dealership Tour" Feb 12th at the grand opening of "Subaru of Orange Park" in Jacksonville, FL! We're looking forward to being part of this great event and seeing the new dealership!

We'll then travel to "Dyer Subaru" in Vero Beach, FL on Feb 13th, "Schumacher Subaru" in West Palm Beach, FL on Feb 14th and end the first round of our Florida tour at Mastro Subaru of Orlando in Orlando, FL on Feb 15th. This will be the first time we've had an event at these dealerships and we're excited to meet all the local enthusiasts!

Our team will then travel out west to "Subaru Superstore of Chandler" in Chandler, AZ on Feb 20th! We have heard great things about this dealership and are anticipating a great turn out in Arizona!

We'll have dozens of other dealership events and races throughout 2010 and update our schedule accordingly. There will be many new dealership events and we'll be returning back to some of the great dealerships we've been promoting for years!

The full list of dealers with links to their websites are listed below. Please check out www.esxmotorsports.com for the complete 2010 schedule. Dates will be added weekly so make sure to check the site frequently.

Special thanks to the following dealerships! It's because of them that we're able to continue showing the world the power and traction of our awesome all-wheel drive Subaru STI!

Please make sure to click on the attachment to see our new 2010 Subaru Tour Poster!

Subaru Superstore of Chandler
www.subarusuperstore.com

Dyer Subaru
www.dyersubaru.com

Gillman Subaru San Antonio
www.gillmansubarusanantonio.com

Gillman Subaru Southwest
www.gillmansubaruhouston.com

Subaru of Glendale
www.subaruofglendale.net

Heuberger Motors
www.heubergermotors.com

Irvine Subaru
www.irvine.subaru.com

Mastro Subaru Superstore
www.osubaru.com

Mastro Subaru
www.mastro.subaru.com

Subaru of Jacksonville
www.sojax.com

Subaru of Orange Park
www.sojax.com

The Giant Puente Hills Subaru
www.puentesubaru.com

Subaru of Santa Monica
www.subarusantamonica.com

Schumacher Subaru
www.westpalmsubaru.com

Shaver Subaru
www.shaver.subaru.com

Sierra Subaru
www.sierrasubaru.com

South Coast Subaru
www.southcoastsubaru.com

Suburban Collection Subaru
www.suburbansubaruofstuart.com

W & L Subaru
www.wandlsubaru.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name:	Flyer for Tour V2.jpg Views:	194 Size:	81.9 KB ID:	9334  
Minninips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:24 AM   #2
XMcBainX

My last car was a Subaru...

I will never own a Subaru again.
Old 02-11-2010, 04:06 PM   #3
Minninips

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMcBainX View Post

Why? What happened?

... What Subaru?
Minninips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 01:51 AM   #4
chrisbec

I talked my mom into buying a new Tribeca (she really wanted a Nissan Murano but I talked her out of it). I have a Nissian Truck and I'm not really impressed with the build quality of it. I never really looked at Subaru's until she started looking for a car to buy. This is an amazing car (SUV) and I'm totally impressed with the quality and engineering that went into this vehicle. It has Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive so it is incredibly stable for an SUV that sits a little higher, and the interior styling is fantastic and it is tight. It is pearl or metallic white with a tan leather interior. It isn't turbo charged, but the 6 cylinder boxer that has enough power and torque for what my mom needs, not like she needs to haul ass around town .

R.I.P schwartz 1990 325is
chrisbec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2010, 04:20 AM   #5
tiFreak

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMcBainX View Post

I've had a 97 Legacy, 97 Impreza and a 98 Outback as winter beaters, never had any problems with any, not even the Impreza that had over 200k miles
tiFreak is offline   Reply With Quote