318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Garage > General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Anything other than automotive related.

» Recent Threads
1999 M-Sport For Sale
12-31-2023 05:10 PM
Last post by Coop540iT
03-23-2024 06:39 PM
1 Replies, 97,373 Views
Once again 318ti owner...
03-20-2024 12:39 PM
Last post by two30grain
03-22-2024 02:04 PM
1 Replies, 60,313 Views
What brakes do I...
03-20-2024 03:27 PM
Last post by huirtera
03-20-2024 03:27 PM
0 Replies, 57,673 Views
M50+manual swap bastard...
03-01-2024 11:00 PM
Last post by Andy318
03-18-2024 02:34 PM
3 Replies, 132,869 Views
Closed Thread Share/Bookmark

Old 02-11-2011, 05:38 PM   #1
95white318ti

Default Buyer Beware EuroSpec89 + sob story

well, as most of you know, 1996318tiNY and myself have had a 4month money problem. around oct i began to part out my 95 ti because the throwout bearing went. i was going to use the money to replace the head on my 96. 1996318tiNY purchased a few things such as abs sensor and footrest for 50$. the abs sensor broke upon removal, he wanted 25$ back and to ship the other part. right at that time, i purchased a used head from EuroSpec89 (also known as Frank Vellegas from Astoria NY) it cost 350$. it was cracked in multiple spots. i shipped it back immediately and then was told that he spent the money on bills. i tried working with him for a few months on a payment arrangement, but to no avail.
during this same time also, i lost my job. im a carpenter and work just became scarce and then there was none. i looked for work for 3 months and was only able to find a pizza place for 8$ hr. if anyone is good at math here, then they should know that 3months can easily add up to over 3000$ in bills to landlord, cell, insurance, food, gas, toilet paper. borrowed money to repair my car.
before i knew it, i was so far over my head that i felt like dying. i had so many people calling me, writing me, and i couldnt get the thought of how many people i owed money too out of my head. i knew what it felt like to be screwed over with parts and money, so im naturally not going to subject others to that, within my power. i made a promise that i would repay, in time, within my means. i understand that to you guys, its ONLY 50$, but to me, that was a godsend.
long story short, my girlfriend found a job too, im about to start another, and im going to receive my tax money in about a week and all is going well. i can see the light at the end of the tunnel and my hardship is soon over. i have paid a partial refund 2 weeks ago, and he'll receive the rest next week.
As far as this "community" of car enthusiast on this forum, i was sorry for many peoples souls based on the hate that was thrown my way about this matter. not ONE SINGLE person here knows me in anyway. they dont know my story, my life, my morals, or my feelings. i am a very kind, approachable, caring and honest person. i kept constant contact with that guy and let him know EVERYTHING that was going on. EVERYTHING! and you all took it as "excuses" and felt no compassion for your fellow man in difficult times like today. there wasnt a single thing that i could have done differently in that situation. i was honest with everyone and let them know what was going on and that i planned to hold up my side of the deal. and yet i was ostracized and sabotaged. it just makes me sad that people can pounce like hyenas on someone that they know nothing about. on a situation that they know nothing about. And to see how many members are so quick to jump to violence and extremely vulgar terms and scenarios, its appalling.
i think that a lot of people on here need to reevaluate their idea of morals and civility. just because were on the interentet doesnt mean you can treat people like **** and run your mouth to them. food for thought.
Last thing. ive filed a small claims case against Eurospec89 Frank Vellagas in NYC and now i will need to take time off of work and gas spent to drive to NY. it sucks, but there isnt anything i can do about it except suck it up and keep everything as civil as possible. No Violence Needed. Leave that to the military and hood rats.
Good Day
`Dean
Old 02-11-2011, 05:53 PM   #2
spidertri

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95white318ti View Post
well, as most of you know, 1996318tiNY and myself have had a 4month money problem. around oct i began to part out my 95 ti because the throwout bearing went. i was going to use the money to replace the head on my 96. 1996318tiNY purchased a few things such as abs sensor and footrest for 50$. the abs sensor broke upon removal, he wanted 25$ back and to ship the other part. right at that time, i purchased a used head from EuroSpec89 (also known as Frank Vellegas from Astoria NY) it cost 350$. it was cracked in multiple spots. i shipped it back immediately and then was told that he spent the money on bills. i tried working with him for a few months on a payment arrangement, but to no avail.
during this same time also, i lost my job. im a carpenter and work just became scarce and then there was none. i looked for work for 3 months and was only able to find a pizza place for 8$ hr. if anyone is good at math here, then they should know that 3months can easily add up to over 3000$ in bills to landlord, cell, insurance, food, gas, toilet paper. borrowed money to repair my car.
before i knew it, i was so far over my head that i felt like dying. i had so many people calling me, writing me, and i couldnt get the thought of how many people i owed money too out of my head. i knew what it felt like to be screwed over with parts and money, so im naturally not going to subject others to that, within my power. i made a promise that i would repay, in time, within my means. i understand that to you guys, its ONLY 50$, but to me, that was a godsend.
long story short, my girlfriend found a job too, im about to start another, and im going to receive my tax money in about a week and all is going well. i can see the light at the end of the tunnel and my hardship is soon over. i have paid a partial refund 2 weeks ago, and he'll receive the rest next week.
As far as this "community" of car enthusiast on this forum, i was sorry for many peoples souls based on the hate that was thrown my way about this matter. not ONE SINGLE person here knows me in anyway. they dont know my story, my life, my morals, or my feelings. i am a very kind, approachable, caring and honest person. i kept constant contact with that guy and let him know EVERYTHING that was going on. EVERYTHING! and you all took it as "excuses" and felt no compassion for your fellow man in difficult times like today. there wasnt a single thing that i could have done differently in that situation. i was honest with everyone and let them know what was going on and that i planned to hold up my side of the deal. and yet i was ostracized and sabotaged. it just makes me sad that people can pounce like hyenas on someone that they know nothing about. on a situation that they know nothing about. And to see how many members are so quick to jump to violence and extremely vulgar terms and scenarios, its appalling.
i think that a lot of people on here need to reevaluate their idea of morals and civility. just because were on the interentet doesnt mean you can treat people like **** and run your mouth to them. food for thought.
Last thing. ive filed a small claims case against Eurospec89 Frank Vellagas in NYC and now i will need to take time off of work and gas spent to drive to NY. it sucks, but there isnt anything i can do about it except suck it up and keep everything as civil as possible. No Violence Needed. Leave that to the military and hood rats.
Good Day
`Dean
I like how your sob story ends with you trying to get us to hate on Eurospec89, it sounds like he's in a situation similar to your own and yet you are taking him to court? I guess you feel no compassion for him?

98 328ti Morea Grun slicktop
11 128i space gray slicktop
13 JGC WK2 Deep Cherry

Search | RealOEM
Old 02-11-2011, 05:59 PM   #3
95white318ti

not to hate on him, but to make people aware. i think thats fair. you are a shining example of a ****ty person on here. i think court is very appropriate considering its 350$ and he refuses to respond. what would you do different? forget that you ever had the money? money that could have been used to pay back the other guy? i have no compassion for people that are not honest and avoid responsibility as if it will just go away. as far as im concerned, your replay was not needed because it does nothing except add fuel to the flames. im sorry for your soul. ;-D
Old 02-11-2011, 08:17 PM   #4
xxxJohnBoyxxx

Ok I'm cool. You made a partial refund and plan to pay the rest back. I do understand money issues and it is hard to come on here and explain your life for all others to see.

I say ok I will stop hitting your threads and well it took guts to say what you did today. I will remove my other posts.

All it takes is man I have issues and I plan to pay and I'm good. No worries...Yes I do have compasion too

Posts are removed. Yes I'm that involved to get people paid. I would do it for you if I knew what the situation was...

Best, John Smith

Last edited by xxxJohnBoyxxx; 02-11-2011 at 08:25 PM.
Old 02-11-2011, 08:24 PM   #5
95white318ti

Thank you. Much appreciated John.
Old 02-11-2011, 08:52 PM   #6
spidertri

Vehicles

Quote:
not to hate on him, but to make people aware. i think thats fair. you are a shining example of a ****ty person on here. i think court is very appropriate considering its 350$ and he refuses to respond. what would you do different? forget that you ever had the money? money that could have been used to pay back the other guy? i have no compassion for people that are not honest and avoid responsibility as if it will just go away. as far as im concerned, your replay was not needed because it does nothing except add fuel to the flames. im sorry for your soul. ;-D
Obviously I would be upset if someone stole money from me, I don't blame you for that.

But you are in a similar situation that 1996318tiNY is in. You should be able to understand why 1996318tiNY did what he did. If you had posted up this info when he first made a post then, most likely, no one would have said negative stuff about you.

Forums are incredibly impersonal, most people on here have never met in person and when buying and selling things though the forum everyone takes a risk. As soon as the buyer realizes their money hasn't bought them anything, they start a thread about the seller. It's a gut reaction to warn the rest of the community not to fall into the same trap.

I'm glad you're paying 1996318tiNY back and that you did say something, but its too bad that you waited so long to do so.

Sorry if you think I'm a ****ty person. I guess you don't know me.

98 328ti Morea Grun slicktop
11 128i space gray slicktop
13 JGC WK2 Deep Cherry

Search | RealOEM
Old 02-11-2011, 09:05 PM   #7
95white318ti

It's Been over 3 months sense eurospec has responded to me. I tried to make payment arangement with him. It's been close to 4 months sense that happened and there no signs of ever hearing from him. The court process will take at least 1month to begin, then if the decision is in my favor, he has another month to pay. I think 6 months is being reasonable.
My main point of the OP was to try to get people to understand what happened, maybe have one or two people rethink such harsh flaming, and be a little understanding to people in similar situations. (not saying that people should do this)
Once again I'm not coming on here trying to have more people give me crap for things that they don't fully understand. You may say that you understand BUT I should Have paid. It was just so overwhelming.
Old 02-11-2011, 09:29 PM   #8
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

I don't feel the slightest bit sorry for you. There's no excuse for burning someone for 5 months. I don't care what kind of life issues you have, if you would've shipped the items as soon as you received the payment from the buyers like any decent seller would have, you wouldn't be in this predicament. You've basically made your problems everyone elses, and then you have the audacity to come here and be a jerk, posting people's personal information and accusing others of being bad people for not being understanding towards your financial situation. This is one of the few times that we get to see "what goes around comes around" in action. And after your shady history, I really have to wonder if the head that Eurospec89 sold you was cracked as you say it was or if you're trying to get over on him too. I mean how do we know that you didn't just send him back your old head? Should anyone trust you given your reputation? Even if he did send you a cracked head, I know two wrongs don't make a right, but it couldn't of happened to a better person Times are tough for everyone. Shady sellers make me sick, I guess that makes me a sh_tty person too huh

Edit; as far as sympathy goes, people might have been more understanding if you would've conducted yourself in a respectful manner instead of talking trash and posting 1996318tiNY's personal information. Yeah the threads were merged and then deleted, but some of us still remember the way you laughed at him and told him he'd never get his 50 bucks back.

Last edited by cooljess76; 02-11-2011 at 09:46 PM.
Old 02-11-2011, 09:51 PM   #9
95white318ti

First of all Jess, ive been waiting for your reply. And from the post I've read that youve done, I dne expect a SINGLE positive thing to come out of your mouth. I've only met a few people like you, hateful dark hearts. I don't generally swear, especially online. But you're a C. U. N. T. !!!:-D
Old 02-11-2011, 09:59 PM   #10
95white318ti

Lol. Just because you're a S.hitty person that may try to "pull one over", doesn't mean that everyone is. Continue your delusional stories of fantasy and conspiracy. Continue to be the person that comes on here to "help" people but while you do so, you are condescending, irrational, spiteful, and degrading. You are the definition of a ****ty person.
As for the head, mine was scrapped, his was brought to the shop the same day, cracks were circled. My head didint have cracks and I have papers to prove. You can go to hell. :-D
Old 02-11-2011, 09:59 PM   #11
cooljess76

Quote:
First of all Jess, ive been waiting for your reply. And from the post I've read that youve done, I dne expect a SINGLE positive thing to come out of your mouth. I've only met a few people like you, hateful dark hearts. I don't generally swear, especially online. But you're a C. U. N. T. !!!:-D
That's really nice. FYI I don't have an ounce of hate in my heart. Forgive me if I don't sympathize with people that rip others off and then laugh in their face. I've dealt with people like you before and after being ripped off so many times, I still don't HATE anyone. People like you disgust me and may not have any respect for those who treat others the way that you do, but I don't hate
Old 02-11-2011, 10:03 PM   #12
cooljess76

Quote:
Lol. Just because you're a S.hitty person that may try to "pull one over", doesn't mean that everyone is. Continue your delusional stories of fantasy and conspiracy. Continue to be the person that comes on here to "help" people but while you do so, you are condescending, irrational, spiteful, and degrading. You are the definition of a ****ty person.
As for the head, mine was scrapped, his was brought to the shop the same day, cracks were circled. My head didint have cracks and I have papers to prove. You can go to hell. :-D
How sweet, thanks
Old 02-11-2011, 10:05 PM   #13
95white318ti

Well I guess were just both crappy people in the others eyes. All well. Good day.
Old 02-11-2011, 10:16 PM   #14
cooljess76

Quote:
Well I guess were just both crappy people in the others eyes. All well. Good day.
Yeah, I guess talking people out of going to your house and physically harming you was "condescending, irrational, spiteful, degrading, hateful" and makes me a "crappy person"

Again, 1996 318ti NY's thread was deleted, but I'm sure most will remember the Ram Dass video I posted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NA08qeQ8Q28
Old 02-11-2011, 10:19 PM   #15
1996 328ti

Vehicles

I think this thread is done.
BMW CCA #146825
1996 BMW 328ti • 2003 MINI Cooper S • 2016 M235i
www.bmwcca.org
Closed Thread