318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Garage > Lounge

Notices

Lounge Temporary forum until new sections are suggested.

» Recent Threads
1999 M-Sport For Sale
12-31-2023 05:10 PM
Last post by Coop540iT
03-23-2024 06:39 PM
1 Replies, 96,579 Views
Once again 318ti owner...
03-20-2024 12:39 PM
Last post by two30grain
03-22-2024 02:04 PM
1 Replies, 59,586 Views
What brakes do I...
03-20-2024 03:27 PM
Last post by huirtera
03-20-2024 03:27 PM
0 Replies, 56,913 Views
M50+manual swap bastard...
03-01-2024 11:00 PM
Last post by Andy318
03-18-2024 02:34 PM
3 Replies, 131,957 Views
Closed Thread Share/Bookmark

Old 10-04-2009, 03:31 PM   #31
Maverix

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW_Hatchback View Post
ROFL!! PWUAHAHAAHAH!!
They were "Keepin it Real" when they introduced the 318ti ClubSport in '95 and the 318ti Sports from '96 to '99.
After that... well nothing else really matters.
~Jess
Old 10-04-2009, 05:09 PM   #32
Project 318ti

nah hugo i dont, i just felt like posting that cause u think im some stupid kid who goes around drifting in parking lots all day all night. thats not me. so sorry i dont care about your stories either i just want to make my point clear. im not that kid, so dont get it confused cause i come on here to ask a question. i dont want everyone's BS feed back, ok
thanks for the help, again from the people that actually did, not the losers who come on here to let there stress out on some kid over the states because they had a bad day.
Old 10-04-2009, 05:13 PM   #33
Project 318ti

and thatnks hotmilk400 for clearing it up, i understood from the other post what it does, and like i said befor im probably not going to do it again i was just curious to know.
Old 10-04-2009, 08:59 PM   #34
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Project 318ti View Post
nah hugo i dont, i just felt like posting that cause u think im some stupid kid who goes around drifting in parking lots all day all night. thats not me. so sorry i dont care about your stories either i just want to make my point clear. im not that kid, so dont get it confused cause i come on here to ask a question. i dont want everyone's BS feed back, ok
thanks for the help, again from the people that actually did, not the losers who come on here to let there stress out on some kid over the states because they had a bad day.
1. Again I never said you were stupid.
2. Exactly what point did you make? That every crash means someone was pulling the ebrake and crashed?
3. Profit?
4. Grow up. Kthxbye.

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
Old 10-04-2009, 09:09 PM   #35
HuGo

btw a piece of advice. This is a forum. ppl will give positive and negative feedcack. That's how forums work. You can't only expect nice feedback. If you think the Internet is full of nice ppl then your naive kid. If you can't handle negative feedback and realize that's an opinion of others which fully have the right to, then leave. And go back to hondatech. Plain and simple. So stop getting your panties in a bunch and grow up. And don't reply again with another childish remark please cuz then your letting me know you illiterate THEN I will believe your stupid. Kapeesh?

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.

Last edited by HuGo; 10-04-2009 at 09:11 PM.
Old 10-04-2009, 09:14 PM   #36
hotmilk400

... no matter what, sliding in dangerous.. we flipped a caviler 2 times because we pulled the e-brake.. the kid was pro, and it was a treat beater car.. we were going about 60 around back road turns, pulling the e-brake at ever turn, ... having a blast for about 20 minutes..hahah.. then on teh one turn, we were jsut going alittle to fast, flipped it 2 times, landed upsidedown, we broke out the front and side windows and got out.. (i was in teh back, and it was much harder for me to get out) .. when we got out.. of course there was beer all over teh road... the driver sucessfully got rid of a small bag in the field next to us. in about 6 minutes, the police were there. the driver got a DUI, even tho he only ahd the beer.. and also went to jail for alittle.. i got off free, and so did my friend. .. so.. i never mess around liek that..

stories like that scare people..

we didnt mean to flip the car.. but i mean, stuff happeneds.. i think that might be a big reason why people kinda dont like when people ask about drifting.. you needa know alittle of what is going on.. and you should really only do it in a empty parking lot .. and.. event hen u run the rest of getting really hurt...

good luck.. and.. sorry about people flaming you on here.. enjoy life man =]

Green Your Decor with the Aspect! Shop for the Grow Light Used by Interior Designers, Growers & People Like You!

Last edited by hotmilk400; 10-04-2009 at 09:16 PM.
Old 10-04-2009, 09:15 PM   #37
HuGo

lmao I could imagine how the thread would go between the op and the ppl over at bfc if it was posted over there

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 10-04-2009, 09:27 PM   #38
tiFreak

Vehicles

you keep telling him to grow up, yet you've made 3 posts just on this page, lead by example maybe? I don't see why it makes such a big difference to you if someone all the way on the other side of the country wants to drift in a parking lot, like I said, I'm sure not everything you do in your car is "safe," I remember you posting a video after you finished your S52 swap of you flying down the interstate
Old 10-04-2009, 09:46 PM   #39
Mr.Squeelerz

I'm entertained equally by both the dummies and Flamers. I myself don't feel the need to police peoples lifestyles and how they want to go about utilizing their driving abilities. If they wanna be dummies, they will be dummies. It's just too much work to worry about other ppls lives when I have my own to worry about. I do however enjoy the dialogue that transpires from such threads. Makes me giggle
Old 10-04-2009, 09:54 PM   #40
spidertri

Vehicles

My issue with this is that I have to drive on the same roads as the people who do these reckless things. (I'm not attacking the OP here, just saying in general) I think that if we can convince someone to have fun with their car at a track or auto-x or somewhere away from innocent people then it's a good thing.

98 328ti Morea Grun slicktop
11 128i space gray slicktop
13 JGC WK2 Deep Cherry

Search | RealOEM
Old 10-04-2009, 09:55 PM   #41
tiFreak

Vehicles

I'd think an empty parking lot would be out of the way, since I'm assuming the OP isn't drifting in parking lots filled with cars and people
Old 10-04-2009, 10:04 PM   #42
spidertri

Vehicles

Yeah, I don't know. I'm just trying to explain why the OP might get people posting negative things when he comes into the thread saying he's drifting in parking lots.

Given the cheap prices of E36s and the amount of high school age kids who can afford them now, when you see a post like the original one it's hard not to think that the person is going to drive recklessly.

98 328ti Morea Grun slicktop
11 128i space gray slicktop
13 JGC WK2 Deep Cherry

Search | RealOEM
Old 10-04-2009, 10:10 PM   #43
Project 318ti

no im not lol im not stupid ya know, i wouldent do this on the street in residential neighbor hoods or anything like that. and hugo keep telling me to grow up, when your not even grown up your self, i dont care about your opinion or outlook on me. and like i said befor i ONLY did this once in a parking lot, im not doing it again, ive read up my reaserch and im not trying to break the car, im just using it through winter and in spring i will go back to Honda-Tech. i know the internet is full of a**hole's and i expect some neg. feed back but not aton of it like the people on here because i asked a simple question, what does it do to the car. instead i get all this BS of how im stupid and dangerous for trying something out. once. ok thats all i need to say im tired of arguing over the internet.

alos thank you ti freak for stickin up for me a bit. i appreciate it.

Last edited by Project 318ti; 10-04-2009 at 10:11 PM. Reason: ...
Old 10-04-2009, 10:13 PM   #44
Mr.Squeelerz

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidertri View Post
My issue with this is that I have to drive on the same roads as the people who do these reckless things. (I'm not attacking the OP here, just saying in general) I think that if we can convince someone to have fun with their car at a track or auto-x or somewhere away from innocent people then it's a good thing.
Oh...I completely agree. Some ppl like to throw out insults to convey common sense, which is the wrong approach imo, but those idiots are out there too. I guess they wait for threads like these to get their power trips in. They only antagonize the situation.

Last edited by Mr.Squeelerz; 10-04-2009 at 10:16 PM.
Old 10-04-2009, 10:51 PM   #45
HuGo

Sooo how am I not growing up? I am not calling ppl names, I am not using profanity against people, I am not getting all worked up with people's comments....yea ok. You're putting words in my mouth saying I am calling you stupid when I never did? You're the one who keeps calling yourself stupid so I am starting to think that maybe? But I am thinking that cuz YOU'RE saying it. Not me.

Ok freak, everyone posts videos so other ppl can see right? I did that to show you guys, does it mean I daily drive like that? No. I know johnny did a few fast videos in the street when he did his turbo. Now did you say anything to him? No. Did I say anything to him? No. Why? Cuz those videos are to show ppl their updates. I know johnny did it in the street and what if a I child jumped out of no where in his way? (I SHOULD SAY BEFORE PPL START GETTING THE WRONG MESSAGE HERE. I AM NOT FLAMING JOHNNY AT ALL. I AM SAYING AS AN EXAMPLE OF WHY WE MAKE THOSE VIDEOS).

But tifreak, if you think getting a swap means that you should now drive like a jackass...please don't do a swap.

Now you say you think its ok to do it in an empty parking lot as long as there are no cars there? WRONG. That's not his property. If he crashes into something in that parking lot then I hope that person is responsible and finds the owner of that property and pay for the damages. But I doubt that'll happen cuz most likely the person will haul ass and leave.

Think about what you guys do before you do them. AND AGAIN LET ME STATE THIS BEFORE OP STARTS GOING ALL KRAZY AND CHILDISH AGAIN...I AM NOT!! SAYING HE DESTROYED ANYTHING.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Closed Thread