318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Garage > General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Anything other than automotive related.

» Recent Threads
The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 1,010,303 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 07-21-2006, 12:33 AM   #31
HuGo

pitbulls are gay.

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 12:35 AM   #32
mischief

how are they gay
mischief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 12:36 AM   #33
HuGo

cuz they suck, i dont like them, many reasons.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
Old 07-21-2006, 12:38 AM   #34
mischief

how do they suck its a dog
Old 07-21-2006, 12:40 AM   #35
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mischief
how do they suck its a dog
sucky breed maybe.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 07-21-2006, 12:44 AM   #36
mischief

maybe ?
Old 07-21-2006, 12:52 AM   #37
mischief

Thumbs up

so you don’t no why but you just don’t like pit's
but i like my pit she's a good dog

well i dont like honda's maybe couse its JdM also be the drive who i dont like (trying to race ever one)

every one has there opinion likes and dislikes
Old 07-21-2006, 12:54 AM   #38
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mischief
so you don’t no why but you just don’t like pit's
but i like my pit she's a good dog

well i dont like honda's maybe couse its JdM also be the drive who i dont like (trying to race ever one)

every one has there opinion likes and dislikes
we got one thing in common. i dont like hondas either. But i just dont like pits.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 07-21-2006, 07:13 PM   #39
mohaughn

I would imagine you don't have very much experience with a properly raised pit. They are just terriers.. You'd be very hard pressed to find a pit bull that hasn't been neglected or beat that would even think about going after a human. They can be dog agressive so any respectable pit owner would never even think about leaving their dog unsupervised with another dog that they don't know.

Shepards and chows are far more dangerous to humans. Most kids are attacked by Golden retrievers. Kid pulls tail, dog gets tired of it, and snaps.

Any time I hear about a dog doing something really bad there is almost always a human to blame.

Cats are just natural born killers. My cats are happiest when they are hunting something, or playing with something that they just caught.
mohaughn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 07:37 PM   #40
HuGo

my elder cat likes to play with her mice before she eats it. She hold it down by the tail and slaps it around. She lets them go and recatches them again. She never eats the head though.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 07-21-2006, 07:48 PM   #41
roadrash
That's not Millpoint Blue

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohaughn
My cats are happiest when they are hunting something, or playing with something that they just caught.
Hmmm... sounds a bit like a woman to me.

Mods 'n' stuff: Star Spoke 43 wheels - X-Brace - Mason Engineering front strut brace - CF gauge overlay - ZHP shifter knob - Racing Dynamics cat-back - Doubled brake lights - M-tech rear spoiler
From Page 68 of the 1997 Owners Manual: "Vehicles equipped with ASC+T remain subject to the laws of physics."
roadrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 08:37 PM   #42
durnadupa

I have a pit, and let me tell you it is the most loving dog I have ever seen. I know several other people with pitbulls, and they will never get any other breed of dog in their lives. Pitbulls are by far the most devoted breed of dog you can get, I know of a person whose pit sleeps under their baby's crib because he wants to protect the child.

People give pitbulls a bad name because they misunderstand them, they were bred for fighting yes. They are strong dogs, yes. But raised in a loving home they will be the best dogs you can ever hope for. It is people who cause them to be vicious and dangerous, and it's the people who should be punished not the dogs.

Sorry for a rant, but I get extremely annoyed when people don't understand the breed but make a conclusion based on a few instances.
"Blame the deed, not the breed"
Ha.
durnadupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 08:39 PM   #43
HuGo

i love boxers (dogs).

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 07-21-2006, 10:48 PM   #44
Mad-Machine

When my Parents used to Raise Siberian Huskies (AKC Registered Kennel) we would constantly find baby bunnies in the yard. The parents would raised them back there even though the entire place reeked of dog.

Funny thing was, the dogs never found them. I would find them when cutting the grass. Mower would pass over the nest and when I turned around to cut the next strip, there would be a couple of baby bunnies that I scared out of it. Never hit any with the blades, but it was very weird.
Mad-Machine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2006, 11:08 PM   #45
mischief

Quote:
Originally Posted by durnadupa
I have a pit, and let me tell you it is the most loving dog I have ever seen. I know several other people with pitbulls, and they will never get any other breed of dog in their lives. Pitbulls are by far the most devoted breed of dog you can get, I know of a person whose pit sleeps under their baby's crib because he wants to protect the child.

People give pitbulls a bad name because they misunderstand them, they were bred for fighting yes. They are strong dogs, yes. But raised in a loving home they will be the best dogs you can ever hope for. It is people who cause them to be vicious and dangerous, and it's the people who should be punished not the dogs.

Sorry for a rant, but I get extremely annoyed when people don't understand the breed but make a conclusion based on a few instances.
"Blame the deed, not the breed"
Ha.

I agree with ever thing you just said

my baby sister Is 8yrs old and I have had my pit for 7yrs
my sister used to jump on here pull her ear tail try to ride her what my pit what she dose is push her.

she has beaten 2 people but what happened they tried to still my moped this happen around 3am