318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Garage > Lounge

Notices

Lounge Temporary forum until new sections are suggested.

» Recent Threads
The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 992,038 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 06-26-2006, 04:54 AM   #31
dodj

you made one big mistake in you predictions.....

australia beats italy!!!!!

i'll be up late watching it tonight weeeeeeeeeeee
dodj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 05:23 AM   #32
durnadupa

I hope Australia beats those greasy-haired diving pansies. That would be awesome.
durnadupa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 06:05 AM   #33
HuGo

just watch when my predictions of the left side of the brackets come true. I knew that england was going to beat ecuador and i knew portugal would win. Trust me, i know my soccer. If i woulda kept playing soccer, i would have become pro and maybe be in the world cup right now, or 2010 for sure. If you guys want me to predict the right side of the brackets (from yahoo) i will, for a donation I dont want to give away who will be the champs this time

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 06:56 AM   #34
dodj

lol come on man, it really isn't that great of a gift if you were to predict the winner. the odd's alone are pretty good, and that's not even after drawing reasonable conclusions of the teams playing.

aren't you only like 18? there's plenty of time for you to become a pro. Im not saying you are a good or bad player, i just really hate when people say if only i did this, i could have been been this. instead of saying how godly your soccer knowledge is or how great you could of been why don't you start playing again and be a multi-million dollar star.
dodj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2006, 09:39 AM   #35
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodj
lol come on man, it really isn't that great of a gift if you were to predict the winner. the odd's alone are pretty good, and that's not even after drawing reasonable conclusions of the teams playing.

aren't you only like 18? there's plenty of time for you to become a pro. Im not saying you are a good or bad player, i just really hate when people say if only i did this, i could have been been this. instead of saying how godly your soccer knowledge is or how great you could of been why don't you start playing again and be a multi-million dollar star.

well, i started skating. When i was skating, i was getting a little to much hurt. If got to a point where if i fall into my hip (pretty hard or a good smack) itll start hurting and any little touch it would hurt like hell. So imagine that, i played golie, so i cant be throwing myself anymore cuz of my hip. I have a few little problems here and there. I also played left wing offense (foward). I did get sponcered while i was skating but i would love to play soccer again. But honestly, i dont think i would be able to hang that much being to hurting myself a lot while skateboarding. But i def. wouldnt be able to be a goal keeper anymore.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
Old 06-26-2006, 06:17 PM   #36
durnadupa

Well, that was a dive and a half.
Old 06-27-2006, 01:09 AM   #37
HuGo

in my opinion not a good way to win. Italy wins with a penalty kick?? And i hear from people that it wasnt even a penalty. I didnt see the game, but if Australia lost 1-0 to a penalty kick, then im assuming they were playing very good. Cuz without penalty kick, it woulda been 0-0.

Also, switz lost, but either way, italy will beat ukraine, and argentina is gonna beat italy like i said.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 06-27-2006, 02:46 AM   #38
durnadupa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1996Bmw318TI
in my opinion not a good way to win. Italy wins with a penalty kick?? And i hear from people that it wasnt even a penalty. I didnt see the game, but if Australia lost 1-0 to a penalty kick, then im assuming they were playing very good. Cuz without penalty kick, it woulda been 0-0.

Also, switz lost, but either way, italy will beat ukraine, and argentina is gonna beat italy like i said.
Italy did not deserve the win against Australia. The only reason they won is because they dive (and by dive I mean DIVE) and manage to screw over every game because of it. I swear, you sneeze in their direction and they will be on the ground clutching their leg in "pain". It's disgusting to watch, it ruins the game completely.

This is a post I saw in another messageboard that basically sums up how Italy plays...

Italy is seriously my absolute least favorite team in the World Cup. First off 1/2 the team is involved in a cheating scandal that makes serie A a sham. Secondly the goalie is a high school drop out who released a "christmas rap album". As if that wasn't enough the entire team seems to be made up of ex-thespians. Sneeze in their direction and they're on the ground clutching a leg. While I know such behavior is not specific to Italy, the scope and the force they put behind their performances bother me. In addition all the fans over here love to defend every last dirty move. When your team sucks or cheats, you admit it begrudgingly. Way to cheat your way into slipping in a pk Italy. You really deserved that victory.

But other than that, I am proud of Ukraine today. We had started celebrating the day they announced we had qualified, getting out of group stage started another series of celebrations. We have heart, and if we don't get screwed over by Italy's overreacting and diving we will play very well and put up a fight.
UKRAINE
Old 06-27-2006, 11:21 AM   #39
HuGo

its not just italy that fake injuries, EVERY team fakes an injury. How is it that they show so much pain (facial expression) and after about 2 mins, they get up like nothing and play. All teams do it. I saw a sick one last time. I think it was from ghana but whatever it was from someone, i SWEAR, this person falls right, he kinda sits up and looks back, then falls right back down and holds his shin and pretends hes hurt. It made me laugh so hard cuz he looks back, when he got the attention, he held is shin and pretend he was in real pain. So yea, everyone fakes it.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 06-27-2006, 07:56 PM   #40
durnadupa

"While I know such behavior is not specific to Italy, the scope and the force they put behind their performances bother me." I know everyone fakes it, but the amount Italy does it is disturbing.
Old 06-28-2006, 05:34 AM   #41
TORJTHM

I didnt see the France vs Spain game .. so i dot know who won that one but im shooting for Brazil to take it all ... they have been doing awsome this year.
Old 06-28-2006, 01:00 PM   #42
grm

viva Germany!!!!!!!
grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2006, 04:43 PM   #43
durnadupa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TORJTHM
I didnt see the France vs Spain game .. so i dot know who won that one but im shooting for Brazil to take it all ... they have been doing awsome this year.
France pretty much dominated that game and won it 3-1. What happened with Spain is they beat Ukraine 4-0 and suddenly thought they were the greatest team in the WC. They then barely beat Tunisia or Saudi Arabia. France was the first real competition for them. The France - Brazil match looks like it's gonna be interesting.
Old 06-28-2006, 06:29 PM   #44
HuGo

its gonna be a revenge match from the 98' when france beat brazil.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 06-28-2006, 11:38 PM   #45
TORJTHM

ya and i think Brazil is going to take them