318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Regional Forums > United States > California > SoCal

Notices

SoCal For the discussion of social events in Southern California only.

» Recent Threads
The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 993,710 Views
View Poll Results: Which restaurant?/ combo
Buca De Pepo/angels 2 25.00%
Hooters/scary lake 2 25.00%
Chucky Cheese/anywhere 1 12.50%
Some random parking lot... 3 37.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 08-14-2007, 07:14 PM   #16
Marv17

im up for whenever where ever. just as long its good food.
Marv17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 08:17 PM   #17
HuGo

lol why did you put scary lake? Scared of swimming? And your supposed to be a "lifeguard" ppppppfffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I got another idea....how about we go to a dodgers game (ive been wanting to go) after that, we then decide where to go eat and have a great time. Maybe eat some good tacos after I know a place!

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 04:49 AM   #18
M3_KILL3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuGo View Post
lol why did you put scary lake? Scared of swimming? And your supposed to be a "lifeguard" ppppppfffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I got another idea....how about we go to a dodgers game (ive been wanting to go) after that, we then decide where to go eat and have a great time. Maybe eat some good tacos after I know a place!
DONE THATS THE PLAN!!! IM SO DOWN!!!! there we go thats it its over thats the plan loll and no foo im not scared of swimming you said its a scary nazi lake or something. man just cuz of that when you start drowning im not saving ur dumb ass
Old 08-15-2007, 04:58 AM   #19
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_KILL3R View Post
man just cuz of that when you start drowning im not saving ur dumb ass
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
Old 08-15-2007, 05:00 AM   #20
HuGo

Quote:
DONE THATS THE PLAN!!! IM SO DOWN!!!! there we go thats it its over thats the plan loll and no foo im not scared of swimming you said its a scary nazi lake or something.
So whats the plan? Dodgers stadium? I just thought about something.......parking!!! Jesus christ its going to be like 15 bucks a pop. Maybe you guys want to leave your cars parked in my block and well just take 2-3 cars depending on how many people to conserve gas and parking costs.

No dude...The lake is Castaic Lake. The nazi hills is over in pasadena.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 08-15-2007, 05:04 AM   #21
M3_KILL3R

Quote:
So whats the plan? Dodgers stadium? I just thought about something.......parking!!! Jesus christ its going to be like 15 bucks a pop. Maybe you guys want to leave your cars parked in my block and well just take 2-3 cars depending on how many people to conserve gas and parking costs.

No dude...The lake is Castaic Lake. The nazi hills is over in pasadena.
OHHHH okay w.e man dodgers it is! ya that sounds like a plan you live close to the stadium so we'll meet there and carpool down there. We'll split the parking payment and there you go. I'm down dude! August 28th they have a game at 7:10. Last time i was there the game started at 7 30 and didnt end till like 10 30 so i say we leave early to beat traffic and go get our grub on!!
Old 08-15-2007, 05:09 AM   #22
HuGo

Ok so how about the 28th or 29th?

BUT WE HAVE TO sit in the Pavilion. Best seats! Regular pavilion cost is 8-10 bucks.

They have that all you can eat bull crap in the Pavilion as well that starts 25-40 bucks. We can do that, or just grub somewhere else after the game.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 08-15-2007, 05:11 AM   #23
M3_KILL3R

Quote:
Ok so how about the 28th or 29th?

BUT WE HAVE TO sit in the Pavilion. Best seats! Regular pavilion cost is 8-10 bucks.

They have that all you can eat bull crap in the Pavilion as well that starts 25-40 bucks. We can do that, or just grub somewhere else after the game.
im down for the 28th dude i have court that day so i gotta get my shifts covered any ways. Nah F that food court bro. Everything is so down expensive! sh1ty nachos for $10...ill pass id rather go get some grub afterwards at like El Tap
Old 08-15-2007, 05:21 AM   #24
HuGo

Quote:
im down for the 28th dude i have court that day so i gotta get my shifts covered any ways. Nah F that food court bro. Everything is so down expensive! sh1ty nachos for $10...ill pass id rather go get some grub afterwards at like El Tap
OOHHH SHEET Dude! Thats it, you brought up nachos. I know where to go right after the game for that sheet. Now those are some BOMB ASS NACHOS for $6.25

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 08-15-2007, 05:24 AM   #25
M3_KILL3R

Quote:
OOHHH SHEET Dude! Thats it, you brought up nachos. I know where to go right after the game for that sheet. Now those are some BOMB ASS NACHOS for $6.25
ey dont get me wrong i love nachos but id rather have a bomb ass burrito!! your mexican you know the good places
Old 08-15-2007, 05:29 AM   #26
lazoh

Quote:
ey dont get me wrong i love nachos but id rather have a bomb ass burrito!! your mexican you know the good places
Mexican???? That is it Garik!!! HuGo is going to be mad He is not Mexican! He is hispanic but not Mexican and by the way, I'm not Mexican either "Kalir"

1984 BMW 323i E30 BAUR (Euro)
1989 BMW 325i E30
1998 318ti E36

Join us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/318tiorg/127481623988696
lazoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 05:32 AM   #27
M3_KILL3R

Quote:
Originally Posted by lazoh View Post
Mexican???? That is it Garik!!! HuGo is going to be mad He is not Mexican! He is hispanic but not Mexican and by the way, I'm not Mexican either "Kalir"
lmfao!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh sh1t how no you didnt go there bro....just wait let me call up my cousins and homies ima have 10 mercedes on your ass now!! atleast 50 heads! its on harold! lolll
Old 08-15-2007, 05:32 AM   #28
M3_KILL3R

oh ya i know your not mexican your too dark and hairy to be mexican OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH im on a roll dude!
Old 08-15-2007, 05:36 AM   #29
lazoh

Quote:
oh ya i know your not mexican your too dark and hairy to be mexican OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH im on a roll dude!
You're done!!! Make sure to have lots of fun at your Dodger game since it might be your last one you are and should be very LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!

1984 BMW 323i E30 BAUR (Euro)
1989 BMW 325i E30
1998 318ti E36

Join us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/318tiorg/127481623988696
lazoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 05:38 AM   #30
HuGo

Im not mexican!

And thats the kool part. Cuz when people call me names or they talk bad about like anything mexican related, i just smile cuz i aint mexican HA!

Last time some guy called me a burrito beaner eater. I said no dude, i eat tamales b!tch!

Well they sell all kinds of mexican food there anyway so dont even trip.

If i go to florida, ill end up being cuban.
If i go to new york, ill end up being puerto rican.
Im here in cali, and im mexican.

LoL!

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...