318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Technical, Maintenance and Modifications > Suspension

Notices

Suspension Springs, sway bars, shocks.

» Recent Threads
Wanted: 318ti automatic...
01-17-2024 09:34 PM
Last post by macilona
Yesterday 03:10 AM
3 Replies, 816,987 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 09-29-2006, 01:48 PM   #1
Hessom

Default Bilstein PSS or TC Kline Sporting Suspension System

Alrite guys, my suspension needs to be changed and I wanted to know what you guys think is better. I am looking to either get the Bilstein PSS package or the TC Kline Sporting Suspension System.
I drive conservatively, and I just want a nice lowered look and something that will last without causing any damage to other suspension components. The two packages I have listed are very close in price, but the PSS package with Bilstein comes with coilovers and the TC Kline package comes with springs.
I'm almost sure I will never change the ride height with the coilovers, but was thinking that it might be better than the TC Kline.
Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Hessom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2006, 04:12 PM   #2
Panzer_M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hessom View Post
Alrite guys, my suspension needs to be changed and I wanted to know what you guys think is better. I am looking to either get the Bilstein PSS package or the TC Kline Sporting Suspension System.
I drive conservatively, and I just want a nice lowered look and something that will last without causing any damage to other suspension components. The two packages I have listed are very close in price, but the PSS package with Bilstein comes with coilovers and the TC Kline package comes with springs.
I'm almost sure I will never change the ride height with the coilovers, but was thinking that it might be better than the TC Kline.
Any help/advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Koni Sports/Mtechnik Springs.
I have Bilstein HDs at the moment. While good, I drive fast and aggresive alot and do everything from AutoX to Rallies in the CS, and I think I can do better with Koni than Bilstein.

Plus I believe in the M Springs for the Ti, Not Too Low, but not the best on the market, but with the right supporting hardware they work great IMO, over my current setup is good, very good I've been told by people riding with me at Sebring and in the hills of Clermont here in Florida, but I think it can be better, So I am redoing it again with Ground Control parts on the 2nd suspension rebuild..making it stiffer and losing alot of the OE M3 parts I used before like LCA Bushings(95 M3) and RSM(e46 M3/Z3M) Combo for more track designed parts...overkill? yea it is, but if it nudges me past another car than it was worth it.
http://www.cfbmw.org/garage.php?mode=view_vehicle&CID=1
Panzer_M is offline   Reply With Quote