318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Classifieds > For Sale > US and North America > Parting out & Parts (US)

Notices

Parting out & Parts (US) Cars being parted out and misc parts only!

» Recent Threads
1999 M-Sport For Sale
12-31-2023 05:10 PM
Last post by Coop540iT
03-23-2024 06:39 PM
1 Replies, 99,784 Views
Once again 318ti owner...
03-20-2024 12:39 PM
Last post by two30grain
03-22-2024 02:04 PM
1 Replies, 62,738 Views
What brakes do I...
03-20-2024 03:27 PM
Last post by huirtera
03-20-2024 03:27 PM
0 Replies, 59,905 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 09-06-2013, 11:02 PM   #1
nc_bboy

Default 92 318is E36 Boston Green Coupe partout/ whole car for sale

[size=36pt]SOLD[/size]

Ok I wrote a long description and somehow lost it..so lets try it again... Was going to be my project car but I just don't have the funds to do it. I'm seriously going to miss this car but I could literally use the money to work on my VW TDI.

I have a 92 BMW 318is Coupe for part out or you can buy the whole thing. Just throw me an offer on the entire thing if you want it.
BMW was bought in Germany when my pops was stationed there and made its way to me. Title is in his name still, didn't have it changed over to my name because when I was about to the car messed up. I also the original key for it and I believe I have the spare somewhere around my parents house.
I'm selling whatever you can think of from this car, so just ask and I'll check the condition or let you know if its messed up/broken, I don't sell crap or broken parts. lol. Also shipping is payed by you, the buyer. I send pictures of all receipts with tracking numbers showing proof of shipment. I'm very honest and truthful when it comes to selling parts. I just want to sell the good parts and than if no one wants the shell it can go to the junkyard. So when you ask for prices, its not going to be expensive. Literally besides the entire car no parts will be over $100-150 and thats just thinking of things like the head sold separately, just pay for the shipping.

ENGINE The head had been rebuilt 5 years ago when the timing chain had broke and bent the valves. It has probably 10,000-15,000 miles on it. I started working on the car again three years ago and got it running again but the car overheated. The water pump was new so I'm not sure what caused it but it could have been from the cooling system not being bled correctly. I'm pretty sure its just the head gasket that messed up. I turned the motor off immediately after I heard the pop and saw steam from the engine bay. Never restarted it again, since that happened.
I also have a COP KIT if any M42 guys want it. Its still in great condition. If someone wants the entire motor, I'm selling it for $250.

Transmission is pooped lol. That crap just needs to be rebuilt or thrown away lol. Just being honest.

EXTERIOR
Surprisingly besides the clear peeling and the small dent on the top of the hood near the windshield wipers due to not being aligned correctly, the body is in great condition. No other dents. From bumper, side skirts and rear bumper is in great condition. Only rust is on the metal stripping around the windows. Checked the wheel wells and under the car, no rust at all. So its a great body for a swap. Exterior wise nothing except paint would need to be done. All lights work, the foglights work but the glass is cracked on them.

INTERIOR
Seats are ok, they just need to get reupholstered but I rarely see anyone jumping for non M3 seats..lol Dash is in great condition except the glovebox. It can be seen in the pictures. Door panels are shot and were painted over with spray cans (shake my head..:nono dad tried to clean them up..didn't turn out well. lol) Passenger door latch and window works. Sunroof works. The driver side latch does not latch due to the door lock actuator so I can sell the whole latch assembly and you just buy the $20 used from someone else. Motor is shot on the driver door. Anything else just ask and I can check. I also have an extra, brand new window regulator. Oh and seatbelts are all good. Also headliner is pretty much new. Carpets, are stained as can be seen in the pictures.
Trunk is in great condtion.

Anyways here is three pics I took the other day.

Last edited by nc_bboy; 09-14-2013 at 01:45 PM.
nc_bboy is offline   Reply With Quote