09-07-2023 10:10 PM
Last post by buzzboy
05-02-2024 08:18 PM
6 Replies, 351,882 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 01-12-2007, 07:59 PM   #1
s_control

Default Spotted a nice Silver ti Boston I-95/128 southbound

I spotted a very nice Silver 318 ti on 128 southbound on 1/8 or 1/9 (I forgot). I would say it has 200+ hp by the way it pickup. I want to play with him but my clutch is almost gone.
s_control is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 09:42 PM   #2
tol4o

I believe that should be Mattc - silver ti with M3 implant under the hood LOL. I drove this monster and yeah it picks up scary fast
Was it this one?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name:	P1010254.jpg Views:	158 Size:	100.8 KB ID:	3064   Click image for larger version Name:	20.jpg Views:	149 Size:	41.0 KB ID:	3065  
tol4o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 06:54 PM   #3
StealthBimmer

s_control and michael need to come out more often and meet the other MA members!

My Ultimate Driving Machines

BMWCCA #369516
http://www.boston-bmwcca.org/
Best MA ti meet pics
Recommended tint place
StealthBimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 11:31 PM   #4
s_control

Michael and I want to come out more too but we already did our best to spend more time on our 318ti. If Mattc is the car that I saw the other day, I want to know his mod list and try it, too.
Old 01-16-2007, 05:02 AM   #5
tol4o

You gotta start with swap the engine with to M3
tol4o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 05:47 AM   #6
Mattc

I think that was me if your ti is red. I love to see other ti's on the road, but rarely meet too many that want to play I can't ever seem to get the M3's to play either. I think most of them don't believe I'm worth the time.

I have to say your car looked very clean, very nice... The weird thing is that you were the 2nd ti I passed that night, and I rarely see any.

By the way (and I'm only half thinking this) but my ti may soon be for sale. I think I finally need to get something a little bigger with 4 doors. Trying to wrangle two kids into the back of that thing can be a PITA. So if anyone local is interested let me know.

-Matt
Mattc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 06:06 AM   #7
StealthBimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattc View Post
I think that was me if your ti is red. I love to see other ti's on the road, but rarely meet too many that want to play I can't ever seem to get the M3's to play either. I think most of them don't believe I'm worth the time.

I have to say your car looked very clean, very nice... The weird thing is that you were the 2nd ti I passed that night, and I rarely see any.

By the way (and I'm only half thinking this) but my ti may soon be for sale. I think I finally need to get something a little bigger with 4 doors. Trying to wrangle two kids into the back of that thing can be a PIA. So if anyone local is interested let me know.

-Matt
Is the Evo idea coming to play? The new bimmers are a good choice too.

s_control, you two can come out to other car meets to learn and see more options for our bimmers. It's always fun to see all kind of cars.

My Ultimate Driving Machines

BMWCCA #369516
http://www.boston-bmwcca.org/
Best MA ti meet pics
Recommended tint place
StealthBimmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 06:19 AM   #8
Mattc

I was actually thinking an Audi S4 (2000-2001) or an A6 with the 2.7t engine (either would have to be a manual, I'm not quite ready to go auto yet). The Evo's are nice, but a little out of my price range and so is a newer Bimmer I'm afraid.
Mattc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 06:01 PM   #9
s_control

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mattc View Post

By the way (and I'm only half thinking this) but my ti may soon be for sale. I think I finally need to get something a little bigger with 4 doors. Trying to wrangle two kids into the back of that thing can be a PITA. So if anyone local is interested let me know.

-Matt

Yes, my ti is red. The people think your ti don't worth to play because they do not know cars. When your ti accelerates, I can see from it’s the stableness and the power output of your car is better than a lot of sport car. At less Audi A4, A6 cannot do it.
Old 01-16-2007, 06:59 PM   #10
oakley

I can safely say i would actually murder for a m3 compact!! I just dont like the shape of E36 m3 standard which is a shame coz over here i could easily sell my yellow beast and find an m3 in the price range..I want the speed but dont want the shape!! Too fussy i think!!
oakley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2007, 09:41 PM   #11
96cali

96cali is offline   Reply With Quote