318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Regional Forums > United States > California > SoCal

Notices

SoCal For the discussion of social events in Southern California only.

» Recent Threads
The 318ti OBD-II engine...
10-19-2006 06:48 PM
Last post by Filiski120
04-24-2024 06:40 PM
210 Replies, 989,520 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 07-05-2007, 07:02 AM   #1
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

Default Breaking News!

Rumor has it that 6 members linked to an online forum have been seen participating in acts of mayhem in the East Los Angeles area. A group of BMW 318ti's were spotted outside of a local In&Out hamburger stand late last night and the individuals were seen sitting inside of the restaurant building some type of electronic device while consuming some of the nations most delicious fine cuisine.

One non-handsome member tried to pay for his food with paper currency from Hong Kong. He wasn't believed to be Chinese or even of Asian decent, possibly Samoan or Middle Eastern, but extremely ugly none the less.

In&Out Hamburgers has been a famous Californian icon since the 50's with a reputation for being a local hotspot for young automotive enthusiasts and attractive teenage girls. Although last night there were plenty of young attractive women dining at In&Out, the attention was directed at the vehicles parked outside and the group of scoundrels disassemling the electronic device.

Employees and patrons were stricken with fear, however one patron who was dining at an adjacent table managed to get a glimpse of the device. He said the device had the letters "DME" superimposed on the outer cover. Security cameras were able to detect the words "Turner Motorsport" on what appeared to be a computer processor chip that two of the members installed into the unit. One official stated that there's no telling what kind of devistation can be caused by altering such of a device. One witness, who was sitting nearby, overheard a conversation where one of the members stated something about a 15 horsepower gain and a factory rev limit deletion.

THIS JUST IN!!!
The names of the individuals have been revealed and are now being released. cooljess76, Hugo aka "1996bmw318ti", lazoh, saintse36, jaimito79 and M3KILL3R are the names of the individuals suspected of commiting these acts. The strange circumstances that leave authorities baffled is why did these individuals choose to congregate at In&Out on a Tuesday night and could this have something to do with a plot connected to the 4th of July?

The truth of the matter is that I happened to be in Rancho Cucamunga on business and decided to stop by Hugo's house to pick up an alternator and hang out. M3KILL3R needed help installing a chip so we notified lazoh who is experienced in chipping cars and he brought saintse36 along to help. Jaimito79 happened to call and the next thing you know we had an unannounced and unofficial SoCal gathering.

Dinner was superb, as In&Out is one of my favorites, second only to Tommy's. M3KILL3R's car got hooked up and we all had a good time. The restaurant employees and patrons were not harmed in any way nor were they ever in any real danger. Especially since half of the Los Angeles Police Department decided to dine-in at a table across from us.

I hope we could do something similar for saintse36 when he gets his parts for his ignition. And anyone else for that matter, help is just a phone call away. Gino, post those pics when you get a chance.
Old 07-05-2007, 07:31 AM   #2
saintse36

OK guys here are the Offical pics caught by a real bad camera phone

Old 07-05-2007, 07:44 AM   #3
HuGo

LMAO!!!!!! That was sweet.

HEY!! I CAN POST AGAIN!! YAY! Thanks Steve! This is my first post since i got banned. LoL 3,333

I got a lot of posting to do. Im behind posts as we speak.

Edit: Wow im freaking stupid. I didnt notice this was under the socal 318ti forum. I feel retarted now. No wonder i was able to post.

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 08:05 AM   #4
cooljess76

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintse36 View Post
OK guys here are the Offical pics caught by a real bad camera phone
too bad Cannon doesn't make cellphones, heres the first photo captured in High Definition
Old 07-05-2007, 12:21 PM   #5
pnosker

Nice! I love In-N-Out; actually that's the reason I go to Socal every few months.
pnosker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 09:46 PM   #6
HuGo

That night was funny. I bet Garik had no idea harold was right there making faces, lol.

We should go back to In-n-Out and maybe install this

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
Old 07-06-2007, 02:19 AM   #7
lazoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuGo View Post
That night was funny. I bet Garik had no idea harold was right there making faces, lol.

We should go back to In-n-Out and maybe install this

Hey, I (Harold) just bought a lowrider jack yesterday and Saintse36 (Gino) bought a $10.00 toolbox I think we can do it!!!

1984 BMW 323i E30 BAUR (Euro)
1989 BMW 325i E30
1998 318ti E36

Join us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/318tiorg/127481623988696
lazoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 03:13 AM   #8
M3_KILL3R

lmfaooooooo that night was bomb!! very fun and i had no idea he was there hahahahahha good times and jess nice seeing you man! thanks again guys for helpin out!!! people were looking at us thinking were makin a bomb especially that old white woman loll
Old 07-06-2007, 04:11 AM   #9
lazoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by pnosker View Post
Nice! I love In-N-Out; actually that's the reason I go to Socal every few months.
Just remember to let us know each time you are here and we will gladly take you to in & out!!!

1984 BMW 323i E30 BAUR (Euro)
1989 BMW 325i E30
1998 318ti E36

Join us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/318tiorg/127481623988696
lazoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 08:15 AM   #10
project318TI

I have to agree Tommy's is #1, lets do a tommy's meet one of these days.
project318TI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 08:28 AM   #11
cooljess76

I'm down, the closest one to me is in Canoga Park. But heck, I'd be willing to drive an extra 45 minutes to eat at the OG Tommy's and hang out with the Ti crew.
Old 07-06-2007, 08:33 AM   #12
project318TI

Theres nothing like the OG tommy's on Rampart and Beverly. It's worth the drive. I say we set it up guys + its open 24 hrs.
project318TI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 09:52 AM   #13
HuGo

I sh!t on top tommy's restaurant. You want real chili, Wienerschnitzel is the king of chili!

I wouldnt mind kicking it though. Id have to BYOF lol.

[SIZE="4"]///M7

BMW ///Motorsport...

Old 07-09-2007, 04:45 AM   #14
M3_KILL3R

theres a tommys in Tujunga its like 10 mins from glendale so its not too far from the in and out we were at. If your down lets kick it there next time. Tommy's is my favorite so id be down to go!
Old 07-10-2007, 08:34 AM   #15
cooljess76

About my driver's license...

2 things to take into consideration when you're standing in line at the DMV waiting to get your picture taken:

1. This opportunity only presents itself a few times in your life.
&
2. If you ever get in trouble with the law, this is the photo that they'll put on the news!

Here's a few videos I found a while back that made me laugh. I guess I'm not the only one, these guys know whats up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BGNFdK1twI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jOFf_KB3lI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owvO640ODwA