318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Regional Forums > United States > California > SoCal

Notices

SoCal For the discussion of social events in Southern California only.

» Recent Threads
FS: Racing Dynamics RGR...
05-24-2024 03:29 AM
Last post by 7Senna8
05-24-2024 03:29 AM
0 Replies, 740 Views
My 318ti build
05-21-2024 04:48 PM
Last post by Jclare318ti
05-21-2024 04:48 PM
0 Replies, 1,306 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 09-30-2008, 05:31 AM   #61
NeoP

Dudes - i guess it would be best only to take the votes of justified members that have brought something along for the community and/or site supporters for real and delete the other ones.
Cheater like this heeleh guy really suck. I would give some bucks per months to keep this here alive as i appreciate this community and all the effort beeing done and these guys don't do sh*t! *'scuse me*
Sad to be reminded everywhere that even 318ti.org consist of people that suck. Good it's only that few so far!
NeoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:32 AM   #62
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverix View Post
Now he's just doing this to piss me off. He's started this crap from day 1 through PM. After week long harassment from him through pm, I just put him on ignore. Until this thread popped up. He doesn't really care about the contest. He just wants me removed from the forum (then again, who doesn't).
I never said removal from the forum. I said removal from the entry this year. I didn't even say forever.

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:33 AM   #63
madfronter

maybe limit the voting to the senior members and site supporters???

Current mods...18" staggered CSL reps, ZHP shift knob,
BavAuto lowering springs, Bilstein sports, fogged airbox,
Dinan ECU upgrade, mtech front bumper, mirrors and
side moldings, DEPO headlights, tinted windows,
JL Audio 12w3v2s, Phoenix Gold ZX350...
madfronter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:35 AM   #64
NeoP

Quote:
Originally Posted by madfronter View Post
Yeah, man - good point. Just looked at his contrib. to the calendar - well, how about a decent camera and some alloy rims? Jesus...
Old 09-30-2008, 05:36 AM   #65
Maverix

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuGo View Post
I never said removal from the forum. I said removal from the entry this year. I didn't even say forever.
You don't need to say it. After all, you did skip a period of class just so you could "nail my ass".

The contest should be limited to voters who have joined before the beginning of the entry date. Would eliminate the votes of suspicious people.

I know I wont even make it in the top 12. That's why I don't care much. I just want it to be on the cover of the calender.
They were "Keepin it Real" when they introduced the 318ti ClubSport in '95 and the 318ti Sports from '96 to '99.
After that... well nothing else really matters.
~Jess
Maverix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:40 AM   #66
HuGo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverix View Post
The contest should be limited to voters who have joined before the beginning of the entry date. Would eliminate the votes of suspicious people.
Ok that sounds good. But with you out of it. I missed weight lifting class...big whoop. I wouldn't miss an actual course for you.

[SIZE="4"]///M7
DASC TT Stg 3 Delete! S52 Powered!
Not Your Usual Ti, Twice As Fast Than Most

BMW ///Motorsport...

It doesn't need park distance control, and hates decadence. It is musclepacked, yet lightly wound. It lets you feel the asphalt and get you going with the smallest touch of the pedal. It provokes, seduces, and demands to be driven hard. It looks, sounds, and smells like performance.
HuGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:46 AM   #67
Maverix

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuGo View Post
Ok that sounds good. But with you out of it. I missed weight lifting class...big whoop. I wouldn't miss an actual course for you.
Look at post number 27
http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthrea...t=23379&page=2
They were "Keepin it Real" when they introduced the 318ti ClubSport in '95 and the 318ti Sports from '96 to '99.
After that... well nothing else really matters.
~Jess
Maverix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:53 AM   #68
elchicano

Quote:
Originally Posted by madfronter View Post
+1

This is dumb to begin with. The thing is that alot of people got 1's while you got 10's. If it was you then that is just messed up and your a punk for doing it. But also there's no point in your cousins being in this site unless they have something to contribute or own a Ti and have come here to get some info. If it was like that then i could easily get my cousins to join the forum and vote for me. You see where I'm getting at.

We tried to keep it calm this year but again issues have come up. Steve I guess your going to have to change the rules and how people get the right to vote because we can't have stuff like this happen when it comes time to vote for the pics.

318ti.org on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/318tiorg/127481623988696
elchicano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 05:58 AM   #69
angel318ti

If you allow senior members only to vote it will fix the issue. But, if a senior member submits a picture he should then relinquish his right to vote for anyones picture. Thats how I see it working.
angel318ti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:00 AM   #70
lkwd318ti

Honestly Hugo, your styling and searching skills back in the day when you were n00b weren't as different as Maverix over here. Your reputation with the old school members was just as bad as his when you started up. (I remember the bling bling engine bays and whistle on the exhaust that you posted up)

Last year you asked your friends to post up your pictures for you, they all looked the same, except they had different backgrounds. They also gave you 10s across the board just because they were your friends. If I recall too, E34dan pretty much just joined up to vote for your pictures too, pretty much the same thing that's happening right now.
I can easily tell my brothers who joined up a few years ago and have 1 or 2 posts to sign on and vote for my picture too if I want.
If I had a friend that submitted a picture that sucked, I'll go and vote what it deserves. I wouldn't buy a calendar with bad pictures in it.

Just forgive him, it isn't even real voting time yet either. Steve pretty much just gave you another chance to JUST BE ON THE FORUM, so you shouldn't abuse that power to call people out and make useless posts (the fastest dyno).

I'm not hating on you or anything, I know you're cool in person, just like most of the others on here, but I'm just trying to make a point.
Now Featuring:318ti.org sticker Now featuring: Hartge exhaust|Blacked out Grilles|Front Clear Corners or Ambers depending on how I feel|325is vented front brakes|Bilstein Sports|H&R Sports|E46 RSMs w/ Z3 reinforcment plates|16" Style 45s|17" E46 M68 rims|18" Authentic Hartge Classics C|OEM M135 ZHP wheels
and
99 Titan Silver 323is Dinan S1+few more mods
Coming sometime in the future:...SCed 2.1...new (to me) car mod maybe?...all in one car
lkwd318ti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 06:00 AM   #71
elchicano

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel318ti View Post
If you allow senior members only to vote it will fix the issue. But, if a senior member submits a picture he should then relinquish his right to vote. Thats how I see it working.
That would work too. I think thats only fair.

Old 09-30-2008, 06:06 AM   #72
angel318ti

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkwd318ti View Post
Honestly Hugo, your styling and searching skills back in the day when you were n00b weren't as different as Maverix over here. Your reputation with the old school members was just as bad as his when you started up. (I remember the bling bling engine bays and whistle on the exhaust that you posted up)

Last year you asked your friends to post up your pictures for you, they all looked the same, except they had different backgrounds. They also gave you 10s across the board just because they were your friends. If I recall too, E34dan pretty much just joined up to vote for your pictures too, pretty much the same thing that's happening right now.
I can easily tell my brothers who joined up a few years ago and have 1 or 2 posts to sign on and vote for my picture too if I want.

Just forgive him, it isn't even real voting time yet either. Steve pretty much just gave you another chance to JUST BE ON THE FORUM, so you shouldn't abuse that power to call people out and make useless posts (the fastest dyno).

I'm not hating on you or anything, I know you're cool in person, just like most of the others on here, but I'm just trying to make a point.
We all need a second chance sometimes. I'm tired of reading the word "cheated". can't we all just get e-long
Old 09-30-2008, 06:09 AM   #73
NeoP

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchicano318ti View Post
That would work too. I think thats only fair.
yeah, right. Only members since 2007.
Old 09-30-2008, 06:10 AM   #74
angel318ti

NOV 2007....
Old 09-30-2008, 06:14 AM   #75
elchicano

Not the senior member part but any member that submits a picture should lose their right to vote. Like that we know that people that are chosen were chosen by the ti community. Or at least they shouldn't be able to vote for their own pic.