318ti.org forum

Go Back   318ti.org forum > Garage > Lounge

Notices

Lounge Temporary forum until new sections are suggested.

» Recent Threads
FS: Racing Dynamics RGR...
Today 03:29 AM
Last post by 7Senna8
Today 03:29 AM
0 Replies, 207 Views
My 318ti build
05-21-2024 04:48 PM
Last post by Jclare318ti
05-21-2024 04:48 PM
0 Replies, 754 Views
Reply Share/Bookmark

Old 06-08-2006, 07:30 AM   #16
lkwd318ti

Quote:
Originally Posted by robcarync
randy...you should make a video of you yo yoing!
LoL I might just do that if I ever have the time...there's so many people WAAAY better than me now ...i gotta get better again lol...

and yeah...smoking's bad haha...

-Randy
Now Featuring:318ti.org sticker Now featuring: Hartge exhaust|Blacked out Grilles|Front Clear Corners or Ambers depending on how I feel|325is vented front brakes|Bilstein Sports|H&R Sports|E46 RSMs w/ Z3 reinforcment plates|16" Style 45s|17" E46 M68 rims|18" Authentic Hartge Classics C|OEM M135 ZHP wheels
and
99 Titan Silver 323is Dinan S1+few more mods
Coming sometime in the future:...SCed 2.1...new (to me) car mod maybe?...all in one car
lkwd318ti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 09:54 AM   #17
3DGE

Well my name is Leslie (Irish MALE name DAMIT) Patrick Oltmann, but I go by Les.

Lets see I graduated from High school in 2005 with a business diploma...I am going to Clark College; just bouncing around different types of classes looking for something fun.

Things I do when not working or at school are…
Playing PC games on my UberPwnage Laptop, games such as Counterstrike, Ghost Recon and battlefield 2.

During the winter I snowboard, during the summer I wakeboard, kneeboard, swim, jump off rocks...I got pics to prove that.
Around 4 months ago I started to workout at the GYM, gaining around 30lbs in the first month so now I am really FIT!!

Lets see, I am a co-manager at a fast food joint...wiener schnitzel...I want to get a job at like Best buy or something, grrrr.

My first car is the Ti, I am putting all my f-in money into it...doesn’t look any different too...

I want to startup a BMW club in the area, go on drives, do stuff, but I am poor and can’t fund that.

Always looking for a GF…

Well that’s boring old me
3DGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 02:42 PM   #18
weezer

Fariz Mambu
Originally from Indonesia, here in DC for 21 yrs.
Grew up with bothers and father who are German car fanatics.
Raced in modified '80 Accord
Rallied in modified '80 Corolla, both cars self prepared....with a few help from friends.
Drove and tinkered mostly VWs and Audis until two years ago when acquired first and current 318ti.
Love to Dive.......I'm sure there are plenty of divers here......)
Currently on 14th year in Foodservice and looking to get out into the automotive industry, which I love........anyone here hiring......)
Looking to get more involved in BMW CCA events and driving schools.
My Motto.....Live and Let Live.....preferably underwater.....)

1997 318ti, Hellrot (Bright Red), Dinan Stage 2 Chip
16x7 OEM sport Wheels/X-Brace/Custom Strut Brace/Cold Air Intake/M-Tec Steering Wheel/Koni Adjustable FrontShocks/ Bilstein Sport Rear Shocks /H&R Sport Springs/Custom fabricated strut tower brace/Rear Strut brace, Stromung Exhaust
Future Mods: E46 17" wheels or Kosei K-1 17x8.5s
weezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 04:06 PM   #19
Severian

I'm 27, I work at a pharmaceutical database company, I'm the stepfather of three children (ages 11, 16, 19). I live near indianapolis.

I'm a gamer. I grew up on video games, love chess and magic the gathering, backgammon, poker, that kind of thing. I game with my coworkers during most lunch breaks. I'm good with computers and build them for friends & family. I know jack about cars and didn't even take interest in them until our 318. I enjoy reading, but not as much these days as I did during my years leading up to my college degree. I have a degree from Purdue in technical writing with a computer science minor. I flunked a class in semester 8 and had to take a summer class while I worked full time to make it "official" (not a shining moment of responsibility on my part).

We own a home. I love my wife. Love my kids (even the rebellious 19 year old, although it's hard sometimes).
Severian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 06:55 PM   #20
robcarync

oh yeah i forgot...i snowboad....wakeboard...skateboard....jump of large things jjust like les....boarding/agressive sports are fun!
Pioneer Speakers [] Aluminum Billet door locks [] ACS Pedals/Deadrest [] ACS Shift Knob / E-Brake Handle [] Clear Corners/Tails/Sides [] Sylvania Exterior Lighting [] Custom CAI [] Dinan Engine Chip [] Dinan Transmission Chip [] H&R Race Springs [] Tokico Illumina Shocks [] BMW X-Brace [] Relocated Lighter Mod [] Custom iPod Mod
http://www.cardomain.com/id/robcarync
robcarync is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 07:16 PM   #21
madfronter

My name is Josh Johnson and I'm 25 years old.
I live in PA.
I like german cars a lot, especially BMWs.
My favorite thing to do is Snowboard and skateboard. Ive broken both my wrists snowboarding (one was a stupid ice accident and the second was caused by me overshooting the landing on a 40" kicker) and tore my ACL BMX dirt jumping.
I like music, Apple computers, women that aren't too confused as to what they want/need, MMA - Mixed Martial Arts, Hiking, the beach, working on my car and hanging out with my family and friends when Im not working.
I am a fiend for coral reef aquariums and spend time working on mine everyday.
Im a Graphic Designer currently working for a comic book publisher called Dynamite Entertainment. We publish Army of Darkness, Red Sonja, Lone Ranger, Xena, Painkiller Jane and Battlestar Galactice comic books. I Commute 160 miles total to NJ everyday which makes my work day about 12 hours. It's a fun job, but I'm thinking about going back to school to become an art teacher.
So that me
madfronter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 07:21 PM   #22
bullmand

Quote:
Originally Posted by madfronter
women that aren't too confused as to what they want/need
No offense to the female readers, but where the hell do you find those?
Old 06-08-2006, 07:25 PM   #23
madfronter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullmand
No offense to the female readers, but where the hell do you find those?
Edit: looking for women that aren't too confused as to what they want/need.

The girl Im (up in the air) with is so confused and cant figure out her situation. I don't want to go into details as it will get me thinking too much.
madfronter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 07:35 PM   #24
Etienne

Steven, 24, Male. Single, but been strongly attached -- 4.5 years lol.
I live in philadelphia and am currently studying for my masters in Computer Sciences at Temple University.

Hobbies include computers and gaming (currently World of Warcraft), driving, movies (netflix ftw), and doing nothing.

I work in Information Technology -- i.e. I browse forums and play with computers all day... well maybe not ALL day .

image from: http://www.lasershows.ro/site/ro/graficalaser.htm
Etienne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 08:32 PM   #25
m-technik_ti

I'm 26; my educational credentials include a Bachelor of Commerce, a diploma in Marketing Management, urban land economics, and licensing as a real-estate Broker.

I work as a real-estate land developer and I run my own property management company.

In my spare time you'll find me at the gym or playing some kind of sports, either that or fishing/wakeboarding etc. on my boat.

I was born in Finland, lived in San Francisco and now I reside in Vancouver B.C. Canada.
Old 06-08-2006, 08:36 PM   #26
stormos

Quote:
Originally Posted by m-technik_ti
I'm filthy rich too and also own a porsche
Mods: • Magnex Cat-Back Exhaust • Smoked Corner Lights + Repeators • M3 17" Wheels • De-Baffled Air Box • AC HandBrake Handle and Gear Knob • DEPO Euro Epsiloids + Predator Chronium Rings • Chrome Interior bits •IE Poly-Urethane RSFMs • Kenwood Power Series Audio • Powder Coated e36 325 Front Callipers • Sports Seats
stormos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2006, 08:43 PM   #27
m-technik_ti

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormos
Hehe, smartass......
Old 06-08-2006, 11:18 PM   #28
mnbimmerchic

I'm a born and raised Minnesota girl. I help run the autobody shop of a BMW (and mercedes) Dealership. I'm also a part-time service writer for our BMW service department. I love motorcycles just as much as my ti. I drag raced a 1993 Honda CBR 600 F-2 until it was stolen (bummer). I was a semester away from my marketing degree when I quit because I didn't think that is what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. I've since decided I'm an idiot for doing that because at least then I'd have my degree! So, I'll be going back soon probably. I'm only 22 though so I'm not worried about it. I'm a simple woman; I know what I need and get what I want.
mnbimmerchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 12:23 AM   #29
3DGE

Quote:
Originally Posted by m-technik_ti
Hehe, smartass......
Dude I want to sell land, want to hire me, , I am only 5 hours away.
3DGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2006, 12:39 AM   #30
bmwman1983

My name is Mark AKA Markee Stylez (thats what all my clients call me)
I am a barber in Fall river MA
I am engaged (Ive been with my fiance for 4 and 1/2 years)
of course I love my 318ti with all my heart
I love sports esp... baseball and football
bmwman1983 is offline   Reply With Quote