View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 07:20 AM   #1
318ti-redu

Default 1998 Sierra Red complete+total part-out

Update: Sold my E46. Using money from that to finally finish fixing the 318ti. I'm sure you guys understand why. Thanks for all inquiries and hope you find what you need.

This is a 1998 318ti auto with what is basically a new engine. Niece drove car with blown head gasket which caused a small irreparable hairline crack to the head. Head was replaced and had a valve job done a few months back. Engine block was checked, honed, and pistons were given new seals. Engine has less than 5 miles on it. Interior is black with gray pillars and headliner.

This car was to be bought over Memorial Day weekend but the buyer had a change of heart, so this is finally being completely parted out. I've tried to save it from this sad outcome, but I have neither any more time nor money available to be able to finish fixing it. Everything is up for grabs. EVERYTHING.

Here's a list of what is either wrong, damaged, or missing (much shorter than listing what is still good):

- Rear lid/deck/shelf missing
- Rear hatch seal (rubbery one) has chunk missing out of it
- Driver's side door: missing mirror, dented door, missing interior door panel
- Driver's side fender dented
- Floor mats missing
- Antenna: non-OEM brand
- Rear bumper clear coat fading in a few spots
- Front shroud (nose panel) bent in one spot
- Major sagging at the headliner, moonroof, and some sagging at pillars

Prefer to sell engine whole and not take apart. Many, many new OEM parts were put in. Everything inside and out can be taken apart, unless parts are integral with other part.

If there is something you need, please PM me. PLEASE DO NOT POST MESSAGE IN THE THREAD. I would like to keep the thread available for updating what is sold.

When PMing please send me the part(s) you need (part numbers would be great) and zip where items would be going to give you a shipping estimate.

Thanks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_1097.JPG Views:	658 Size:	115.7 KB ID:	11403   Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_1099.JPG Views:	646 Size:	115.9 KB ID:	11404   Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_1101.JPG Views:	680 Size:	123.6 KB ID:	11405  

Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_1095.JPG Views:	649 Size:	85.1 KB ID:	11406   Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_1091.JPG Views:	655 Size:	96.7 KB ID:	11407  

Last edited by 318ti-redu; 06-22-2011 at 10:56 PM. Reason: Keeping car
318ti-redu is offline   Reply With Quote