View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 08:30 AM   #7
magicdreams

It's just is an M front. Just thought it would look alittle more 'sporty' so I changed it several years ago. I'm selling it cuz I've moved out to the 'country' and just about to get a real horse and will need to all haul around so needed a bigger vechicle. Now with no garage, this fine pony needs to be stabled too and I can't do it where I'm currently at and I'm going to be here a while. I love the cali roof...nothin' like driving up highway 1 with the roof open, blue sky, fresh ocean air or a warm summer afternoon cruzin' down the local wine trail country roads. Fun, fun, fun! Yes, I have more pictures...it took they took a real long time to load. I'll do my best for now, if not I'll have to make some adjustments and post them tomorrow. Anybody got any tips on how to reduce the jpeg size on a mac? (iphoto). I'm not sure if I understand the references regarding the 'sport cruise control' or active models can someone explain the differences to me. As far as I always known it's a 318ti with a california roof, power locks, windows, cruise control, etc. No notations regarding sport or active this model is mentioned in the manual.
magicdreams is offline   Reply With Quote