View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 10:33 PM   #22
Sweepy

Iv always wanted a ti but couldn't afford the insurance. Living in the uk it's not really a choice, so 1 Renault 2 vauxhalls and one Vw later, I finally got my first ti, looked for ages finally got a 2 owner Danm good condition Avus blue 318ti, retrofitted heated seats, auto dim, lumbar supports, e39/e36/e46 cruise control (steering wheel buttons you can do it off just e39) oh an the obc then stumbled accross a Cali topped one on eBay there supah dupah rare over hear iv worked for BMW for 9 and a bit years and mine is the only one iv ever seen, seen z1 z8 any m power you can name but never saw a Cali top so I bought that literally went to London as fast as I could to pick her up, and she was in a sorry state, so now I'm rebuilding 15 years of neglect for a crazy sunroof, swapped my retrofits over obvs I still have a long term goal of a 2.8 but until I have a solid base to build on......

So if the rust beats me I intend to buy my blue car back it was perfect by the time I sold it. Otherwise ill try and find another
Sweepy is offline   Reply With Quote