View Single Post
Old 11-01-2013, 06:25 PM   #7
showaski

Thanks for the responses guys. I took another look at the car today, and asked a few more questions. The rear sub frame bushings haven't been done as far as the owner knows. When I test drove it, I didn't hear any clunking noises in the rear, so I'm assuming the bushings may still be in good condition.

I also noticed a very, very small oil/fluid leak of some kind. It appears to have wet the driver side underbody. It's coming from somewhere up front, and then it works its way to the back of the car (wind probably pushes it back there while driving). It's look very minor, and it SEEMED to be coming from either the rear main seal as it looked to be dripping between the engine and transmission, or from the transmission drain blug bolt (could be bad a bad washer, or it's loose). Keep in mind I never saw it drip from these areas, but it had the drip forming in these two spots. I looked further up front, and it looked like I saw a tiny, tiny drop fall onto the ground maybe once or twice from the front of the engine. Almost as if it were the front main seal or maybe the front area of the engine's oil pan.

Last edited by showaski; 11-01-2013 at 06:29 PM.
showaski is offline   Reply With Quote