View Single Post
Old 09-17-2008, 03:36 AM   #7
hotmilk400

omg.. i have a list.. only if it the outside was grey, and the inside was black.. and maybe a 98.. haha.. yes, a picture would be great.. maybe something of the inside.. do u ship right? small stuff i mean.. i dont exepct to buy the driver side door i need from u..

okay, first, i need a picture of the trunk.. i needa see if the rear panels are the same. (the fibergalss / material ones) they wontbe expensive to ship, and i kinda need the right side one.. i have one, but its under 4 inchs of fiberglass, but the 15 inch speaker that is molded into it is broken, and i dont wanna deal with it anymore. (is it black?)

also, i need atleast 1 bolt from the liesence plate, but i probally would get all 4 if u would send that..

what color is the shifter (i am guessing it is stick shift?)

how damaged, if any, is the driver side door.. the inside of that is worth alitttle to me.

does this car have the advanced sound system (10 speakers) or is it the basic package.. in lesser terms, does this have small speakers in the door? i need 2 of them on 1 side.

o man.. i know there is more.. i wish your car was gray, half the body would be going to PA.. (well.. i would probally give u my motor, and take that car.. haha)

omg,.. what else is there.. hmm.. ill keep u posted.. i know there is a ton of crap..