View Single Post
Old 06-18-2001, 05:46 PM   #6
Dan Burger

So kickpanels are 5.25"? That good to know since my system is a little lacking (stock speakers, kenwood head + powered sub). I'd love to change the rear deck, but lord knows what they are! I'm thinking maybe a component system down the road...

So what is the problem with the oil filter? Can't get it off? Do you have the short fat filters or the tall skinny one? I have the tall skinny one and my oil cap comes off with a small oil filter wrench - it's uncomfortable, and I need to watch out for hoses, but it works fine.
Next weekend I'm tackling my oil, LSD oil, Tranny oil, and getting my micro filter changed and A/C charged. My car is going to feel like new (I hope). Still need to think about tires and suspension work - not to perf. mod., but just stay safe! I've had my Yokes on for about 35k (for Z rated, that is great.) My shocks/springs are OE and have over 82k on them - definately getting a little worn. Any thoughts on stainless brake lines? I was under there this weekend and noticed they were a little worn looking.

Dan Burger is offline   Reply With Quote