View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 04:54 PM   #11
anassa

Vehicles

No one have reflections on my last post?

Anyway, I am slowly moving forward, I just got a alignment done, the alignment specs are given with the car on 16x7wheels 225/50/16tires, front are koni m3 coilovers with eibach 375lb springs, and there is a one finger gap, rear is e30 bilstien shocks with z3m springs. (I am trying to including other information just incase someone finds it useable or applicable.)

Caster: Left 3.0 Right 3.0
Camber: Left -2.3 Right -1.9
Toe: Left 20 Right 20 (Toe in, I decided against 0 toe for now)
(All #'s in degrees)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spidertri View Post
With swapped M hats, I have -3.3deg camber and 6.0deg caster on each side.
Seems like the M hats give around 3deg of caster too, ontop of whatever the amount would be given by the offset bushings, so maybe with it inverted to add caster it may even out the caster I get from the E46LCA and m hats.

Still need to find some used offset M hats though.

I will keep this thread updated with my progress.

For all I know I will get it all on, find out its completely worthless and switch it back, oh well, that part of the learning process, and since I have been using parts sourced from bimmerforums and craigslist its still pretty cheap.

***328ti Build thread. ***

Even more important:
SUPPORT 318ti.org! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE!
Hosting a forum like this is not free. 318ti.org is one of the best BMW forums on the web because it is member supported, not vendor supported. The cost to become a Supporter is a nominal $10.00... A YEAR! DO IT! NOW!
anassa is offline   Reply With Quote