View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 04:34 AM   #4
anassa

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdxmotorhead View Post
It would be easier if you told us how it got out of alignment... Did you buy the M3 offset bushings?

Dave
Basically I got e46 LCA cheap and for the fun of being different and a challenge I want to get them on and keep within a 2-3 deg camber area.

I have a feeling people may ask why, or why not to just use the normal LCA or its not worth it, whatever, but I am hoping some won't mind just throwing out ideas, or thinking outside the box a bit and maybe come up with something.

I have found quite a bit of information on it, but not anything specific to what I am wondering about it.

So who will indulge me and try to come up with something?

Edit:
Ohhh it seems like someone in a posting today was doing the offset tops facing the wrong way :http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=34102
So if i do the same as him but rotated it one more clock wise as to gain less caster and give me positive camber it will help a bit with balancing out the caster of offset bushings and give me a little more positive camber for the loads of neg camber I have. Pic below:

(Picture is boss23 photo! I am only borrowing it to ask a question)

***328ti Build thread. ***

Even more important:
SUPPORT 318ti.org! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE!
Hosting a forum like this is not free. 318ti.org is one of the best BMW forums on the web because it is member supported, not vendor supported. The cost to become a Supporter is a nominal $10.00... A YEAR! DO IT! NOW!

Last edited by anassa; 09-06-2012 at 04:46 AM.
anassa is offline   Reply With Quote