View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 02:00 AM   #13
anassa

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by familytruckster View Post
LOL, well...Need at least 2 to support it safely. I jack one side and toss a stand under the frame, then go to the other and jack/toss a stand under. It's a PITA, especially with how low these cars are after a drop.

Hmm, thought they were just blacked out emblems... Looks better than my dead emblems... The cheapo replacements don't last long.
2 ??? Hmm I was told one would be enough

I havn't lowered my car too much yet - gotta replace some suspension components before I go real low, so I don't have too much problems yet with getting the jack under it.

Ya I'm pretty happy with how the paint job came out with painted emblems.

Now for a quick update,

I found THIS for my little sister:

First car for her, and best twenty five hundred spent IMO. Only two owners with maintenance records and has no problems, very clean!

Of course I'm going to be benefiting from this too ....
This is where I'm gunna get: xbrace, 3.46 LSD (clutch type), short ratio steering rack, sway bars (gotta confirm the size though to see if it is better), and a shorter shift. Its not like she needs it anyway.

Other then that I got some fluids still to replace - tranny, diff, coolant and some bushings to repair, and I think a few seals to replace too. I think that plus, z3 parts will make it pretty fun. I wonder how ASC+T and LSD will work out apparently only 95 m3 came with both ? Anyways, fun stuff!
anassa is offline   Reply With Quote