View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 09:29 PM   #8
cooljess76
NOBODY F's with the Jesus

I don't feel the slightest bit sorry for you. There's no excuse for burning someone for 5 months. I don't care what kind of life issues you have, if you would've shipped the items as soon as you received the payment from the buyers like any decent seller would have, you wouldn't be in this predicament. You've basically made your problems everyone elses, and then you have the audacity to come here and be a jerk, posting people's personal information and accusing others of being bad people for not being understanding towards your financial situation. This is one of the few times that we get to see "what goes around comes around" in action. And after your shady history, I really have to wonder if the head that Eurospec89 sold you was cracked as you say it was or if you're trying to get over on him too. I mean how do we know that you didn't just send him back your old head? Should anyone trust you given your reputation? Even if he did send you a cracked head, I know two wrongs don't make a right, but it couldn't of happened to a better person Times are tough for everyone. Shady sellers make me sick, I guess that makes me a sh_tty person too huh

Edit; as far as sympathy goes, people might have been more understanding if you would've conducted yourself in a respectful manner instead of talking trash and posting 1996318tiNY's personal information. Yeah the threads were merged and then deleted, but some of us still remember the way you laughed at him and told him he'd never get his 50 bucks back.

Last edited by cooljess76; 02-11-2011 at 09:46 PM.