View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 08:52 PM   #6
spidertri

Vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95white318ti View Post
not to hate on him, but to make people aware. i think thats fair. you are a shining example of a ****ty person on here. i think court is very appropriate considering its 350$ and he refuses to respond. what would you do different? forget that you ever had the money? money that could have been used to pay back the other guy? i have no compassion for people that are not honest and avoid responsibility as if it will just go away. as far as im concerned, your replay was not needed because it does nothing except add fuel to the flames. im sorry for your soul. ;-D
Obviously I would be upset if someone stole money from me, I don't blame you for that.

But you are in a similar situation that 1996318tiNY is in. You should be able to understand why 1996318tiNY did what he did. If you had posted up this info when he first made a post then, most likely, no one would have said negative stuff about you.

Forums are incredibly impersonal, most people on here have never met in person and when buying and selling things though the forum everyone takes a risk. As soon as the buyer realizes their money hasn't bought them anything, they start a thread about the seller. It's a gut reaction to warn the rest of the community not to fall into the same trap.

I'm glad you're paying 1996318tiNY back and that you did say something, but its too bad that you waited so long to do so.

Sorry if you think I'm a ****ty person. I guess you don't know me.

98 328ti Morea Grun slicktop
11 128i space gray slicktop
13 JGC WK2 Deep Cherry

Search | RealOEM