View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 05:38 PM   #1
95white318ti

Default Buyer Beware EuroSpec89 + sob story

well, as most of you know, 1996318tiNY and myself have had a 4month money problem. around oct i began to part out my 95 ti because the throwout bearing went. i was going to use the money to replace the head on my 96. 1996318tiNY purchased a few things such as abs sensor and footrest for 50$. the abs sensor broke upon removal, he wanted 25$ back and to ship the other part. right at that time, i purchased a used head from EuroSpec89 (also known as Frank Vellegas from Astoria NY) it cost 350$. it was cracked in multiple spots. i shipped it back immediately and then was told that he spent the money on bills. i tried working with him for a few months on a payment arrangement, but to no avail.
during this same time also, i lost my job. im a carpenter and work just became scarce and then there was none. i looked for work for 3 months and was only able to find a pizza place for 8$ hr. if anyone is good at math here, then they should know that 3months can easily add up to over 3000$ in bills to landlord, cell, insurance, food, gas, toilet paper. borrowed money to repair my car.
before i knew it, i was so far over my head that i felt like dying. i had so many people calling me, writing me, and i couldnt get the thought of how many people i owed money too out of my head. i knew what it felt like to be screwed over with parts and money, so im naturally not going to subject others to that, within my power. i made a promise that i would repay, in time, within my means. i understand that to you guys, its ONLY 50$, but to me, that was a godsend.
long story short, my girlfriend found a job too, im about to start another, and im going to receive my tax money in about a week and all is going well. i can see the light at the end of the tunnel and my hardship is soon over. i have paid a partial refund 2 weeks ago, and he'll receive the rest next week.
As far as this "community" of car enthusiast on this forum, i was sorry for many peoples souls based on the hate that was thrown my way about this matter. not ONE SINGLE person here knows me in anyway. they dont know my story, my life, my morals, or my feelings. i am a very kind, approachable, caring and honest person. i kept constant contact with that guy and let him know EVERYTHING that was going on. EVERYTHING! and you all took it as "excuses" and felt no compassion for your fellow man in difficult times like today. there wasnt a single thing that i could have done differently in that situation. i was honest with everyone and let them know what was going on and that i planned to hold up my side of the deal. and yet i was ostracized and sabotaged. it just makes me sad that people can pounce like hyenas on someone that they know nothing about. on a situation that they know nothing about. And to see how many members are so quick to jump to violence and extremely vulgar terms and scenarios, its appalling.
i think that a lot of people on here need to reevaluate their idea of morals and civility. just because were on the interentet doesnt mean you can treat people like **** and run your mouth to them. food for thought.
Last thing. ive filed a small claims case against Eurospec89 Frank Vellagas in NYC and now i will need to take time off of work and gas spent to drive to NY. it sucks, but there isnt anything i can do about it except suck it up and keep everything as civil as possible. No Violence Needed. Leave that to the military and hood rats.
Good Day
`Dean