View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 09:41 AM   #9
nickh318mtech

Quote:
I hope and trust that you weren't hurt in the accident. John
I was fine, was a bit shook up after, completely lost the back end and put it into a central reservation barrier so the passenger front was totally destroyed.

Quote:
Would you be willing to ship the tail lights and parcel self to the US? If so, send me a total price for those two items. Pics would be great also. Thanks!
I will have to check the weight and parcel dimensions to get an accurate quote for the shipping. Whats the policy with Air bags? Aren,t they classed as explosives?

Quote:
how much do you want for the rear bumper?
and the steering wheel?

shipped to the USA...if possible.
I have looked into shipping the rear bumper and due to the size of the parcel the cost just for shipping ranges from £300 GBP to £700 GBP. By the time the price of the part it added to the shipping, you could probably by one from the main dealer and have it painted.

Quote:
If he passes on the rear bumper id like to know how much you want for the rear bumper and skirts
I will check what the rate for shipping is for the skirts, please see above regarding the rear bumper shipping.

I think i have covered all of your queries above, i will post some before and after pictures during the course of the day to give you all an overview of what the car looks like. Will also post up pics of parts as and when they are requested.

I can't believe how much interest there has been in this state side. Are they hard to get parts for over there?

Nick
nickh318mtech is offline   Reply With Quote