View Single Post
Old 06-17-2017, 08:48 PM   #45
J!m

Vehicles

Ha! I'm looking forward to it too!

I keep making more work for myself however... as I check my data, I make corrections and additions which keep making it longer, but better. So, it's taking longer than expected but it will be better than ever too. Probably a bit more than originally projected ( due to longer length and adding more photos) but the pre-order price will still be excellent value.

It's a lot of fun but frustrating at the same time.

One of several side projects is to create a comprehensive list of all known (including group N) spring options. Only a few will fit the needs of a swapped ti but it is interesting and relevant for a regular E36 swap.

Not sure if I mentioned before but I also added the factory P code definitions to the appendix, so a cheap code reader (and that list) can accurately diagnose problems. I stopped using my Peake tool years ago because the included P code definitions was generic. Although many repeat across years and engines and dme versions, not all do. I also have the automatic transmission P codes for those using and auto in their swap.

Order Swap Manuals Here => http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12912

WolferJ- gone but not forgotten. R.I.P.
J!m is offline   Reply With Quote