View Single Post
Old 07-25-2013, 05:13 AM   #1
dnav

Default FS: 1995 318ti Schwarz II Clubsport

Hey everyone,

I've recently moved to the San Francisco Bay area and, as much as I love it, I don't really have use for my car anymore. I'd rather this great car reside with someone who will use it to its full potential.

It has 188,8xx miles. I've had it for just about 4 years and it has run without any mechanical problems. The only big repair I ever had on it was the driver's side window regulator failed, but it was replaced. I have most of the service records (oil changes) and I replaced all the brake pads, discs, and parking brake shoes in October 2011.

The only issues with it are cosmetic. There are some tiny dings and scratches on the body. There is a small scrape on the passenger side quarter panel, the headliner drapes, the interior hatch cover is faded and cracked, and the driver's seat has a small tear. Other than that, this clubsport interior is basically immaculate. There are no cracks in the dash and the leather is in great shape.

The air conditioning works, it shifts great, and handles wonderfully. I really love this car. I'm not in a hurry to sell it or anything, I just don't really use it that much anymore.

I'm asking $5,000 and I'll entertain reasonable offers. I'm in Oakland, California and you can reach me here, by email at dnav89[at]gmail.com or by text at 510-495-0715. Thanks for looking!
dnav is offline   Reply With Quote