View Single Post
Old 09-23-2020, 06:53 AM   #3
goku7642

Hello My Fellow Friends...Man its been a minute!!! I Myself have walked in the same shoes, the manufacture problem here and where all our nightmare start is that BMW smartly enough uses Graphite to lubricate their window regulators, for most of us that live in areas where temperatures change, this substance turns into hard paste that will eventually lock your regulator causing it to bend and well we all know the BS that comes after... with that been said, try to change everything before it breaks, LOL forgot its a 20+ old car. but seriously, if your regulator still good, its worth opening the guts and getting up in there, take that graphite off and replace it with something (dont want to be liable for recommendations so do your research) if you are careful and dont damage the door panel, if you so happen to break the clips, HIT ME UP, i got cha!! I sell the plastic posts for the door panel, both drivers side and passenger side. IF you are looking for a specific piece that you are missing, also hit me up i might be able to help a fellow TI to get his ride looking like it should. Regards, German
goku7642 is offline   Reply With Quote