View Single Post
Old 02-05-2011, 10:31 PM   #1
ssprint

Default water in fuel tank..HELP

ok so i bought a $20 93 octane gas around 6 gallon. i keep the car running while the attendant was filling gas, then suddenly my car just died. totally stop running. i tried to start it several time but with no avail the car won't start. it turns out i was not the only one who got stuck. there was one 2002 toyota suv ahead of me that just bought the same 93 octane gas and after the attendant pump the gas the car won't start. Long story short the station pump mix water in our car. i had my car towed to a nissan shop since there were no bmw near the area and my friend works there too. the tank was drained and fuel injectors were cleaned. the car was running fine when i left the shop but after 5 miles driving it. the car started to stall like there weren't gas going into the engine. i bought another 5 gallons thinking it will fix the issue. on the way home from work that car started to really run bad at one point the check engine lid up but no code. i put some seaform and water remover. it worked for a couple of days but it started again after i got another fill up. i was told that it could be my fuel pump gone bad. my car is a 5/95 318ti. will it fix the issue by replacing the fuel pump and filter?
ssprint is offline   Reply With Quote