View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 04:03 AM   #9
anassa

Vehicles

Nice!

But even though its not a "torque monster" the s52 was enough to damage the z3m's and the s54 has about same torque right? Just take care on those launches. Can't wait to see what it does with the rear reinforced and take it to the drag strip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnorak View Post
Thanks man! It definitely is. Kind of a K20 mentality to build a quick NA car with as little weight as possible.
I almost shed a tear when I saw this quote, so touching to know there are others out there that aren't just BMW purists and don't hate on other work just because its not bmw (partly joking, partly serious). a k20/k24 Frankenstein build was my dream back in the day, never got to it though, changed platforms to s13 now e36. I wouldn't mind going back to honda and finishing that dream on a 3g civic (even now I can only think of one person who did this), When I have the funds and time to spare.

***328ti Build thread. ***

Even more important:
SUPPORT 318ti.org! CLICK THE LINK ABOVE!
Hosting a forum like this is not free. 318ti.org is one of the best BMW forums on the web because it is member supported, not vendor supported. The cost to become a Supporter is a nominal $10.00... A YEAR! DO IT! NOW!
anassa is offline   Reply With Quote