Thread: Gone Baby Gone
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2010, 02:55 PM   #1
Flametail

Default Gone Baby Gone

Well the wife and I have been looking for a new car for me, one that is a little more reliable and without so many issues...well we test drove a G35 a few weeks ago and found out that was gonna be too much of a down payment for us to come up with, so friday she found an RX8 about an hour away so I filled in an online credit app and the dealer called me back about 2 hours later, we chatted and he said the bank wants $1500 down (the dealer was thinking a grand for my car and $500 cash), which is reasonable since we had xmas coming and I was gonna trade in the Ti as well. We traveled out there yesterday, took a test drive then the dealer got a look at my car and everything got switched. He now wants $1000 down and can probably adjust the papers a little to get us going, its just that the bank is wanting $1500 total. We have $500 and then I thought about it and realized I could probably craigslist my car and get $500 out of it since its a running car....put it on there for a grand and a guy is gonna give me $700 today if he wants it. The thing blue books for $375 in poor condition (which as ya'll know it is), so either this guy is gonna get it for $700 or my dad is gonna buy it off of me to get us right where we need to be with the down payment...it was nice owning a Ti and maybe down the road I'll snag another in MUCH better shape that won't be so much of a pain! I wish I had a stock shift knob for it cause I was wanting to sell the ACS knob and emblems I got on here for ya'll...might have to run buy auto zone and get a cheap knob...

Steffen, they are F's not V's.
Apexcone Projector36 w/ 6000K|ACS Driver's Collection Knob|UUC Ultrasuede boot|20% Tint|TMS CF Wing|Antenna Delete|Rear Wiper Delete|Magnaflow Muffler and Resonator w/ Cat Delete|
Extra Tail Light Mod
6" Speaker Mod
Flametail is offline   Reply With Quote