View Single Post
Old 05-15-2006, 02:32 AM   #9
Tyler
TRETEN IRGENDEINES ESELS

There was a state of emergency in Massachusetts and New Hampshire today. I was coming from boston and i haven't seen it rain like this in years. It's been raining for about a week and in boston alone about 14 inches of rain,most rain there since october of 96. It's suppsed to stop raining wednesday or thursday.

My friends workshop was flooding this morning in waltham,i took a couple pics with my cell,the street is under the bridge about 5ft from that red car in the pic. The water was about 1ft deep maybee a little more. We had to put sand bags along the whole work shop doors and stuff,sucky morning.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name:	Flood 1.jpg Views:	340 Size:	46.7 KB ID:	1767   Click image for larger version Name:	flood 2.jpg Views:	334 Size:	43.5 KB ID:	1768   Click image for larger version Name:	flood 3.jpg Views:	314 Size:	38.2 KB ID:	1769  

clear outs all around,stealth turning signals,blue led interior lights, 35% tinted windows,K&N air filter, 12" Kenwood Sub, MTX Thunder Amp,Alpine cd changer, Leatherz Armrest,ACS Pedals/Handbrake/FloorMats & Vitesse Tuning Carbon Fiber B-Pillars/CF Spark Plug Cover, New 16" MSW Typer 14 Rims on Goodyear Triple Treds

www.myspace.com/avusblueti
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote