View Single Post
Old 05-14-2006, 11:10 PM   #1
Tyler
TRETEN IRGENDEINES ESELS

Default Well this is how i got home today.

I'm not really sure what the problem is but i hit a samll puddle in the pouring rain yesterday and my battry light came on. It was on today when i left boston to drive home. When i was on the highway all my idiot lights were flickering. My transmission light came on and stayed on the whole drive. When i got into RI and pulled off the highway i noticed my car was stuck in 4th gear. So i put my blinker on which didn't work and pulled over popped the hood and checked her out. I decided to shut it off and turn it back on hopeing the trans light was off. But car wouldn't turn over,all the lights came up but nothing. I called AAA for a tow and after 30 min cranked it and it turned over once but didn't start. I'm hoping it's the bateery but am not sure. Waited 2hrs for a tow which sucked
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name:	Car Tow.jpg Views:	431 Size:	45.8 KB ID:	1766  
clear outs all around,stealth turning signals,blue led interior lights, 35% tinted windows,K&N air filter, 12" Kenwood Sub, MTX Thunder Amp,Alpine cd changer, Leatherz Armrest,ACS Pedals/Handbrake/FloorMats & Vitesse Tuning Carbon Fiber B-Pillars/CF Spark Plug Cover, New 16" MSW Typer 14 Rims on Goodyear Triple Treds

www.myspace.com/avusblueti
Tyler is offline   Reply With Quote