Thread: test drove m3
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 04:40 AM   #1
bmwgeoff

Default test drove m3

Wow guys just wanted to share my joy of driving an 2004 M3 convertible. I'm an ASE tech for a euro independent shop. Car came in on hook had misfire codes and cam sensor codes. Replaced all 6 Bremi coils( apparentley high failure rate) and scope tested cam sensors, replaced them also (high failure rate to). Anyways after our simple test drive route i babied it on. Customer was so pleased let me drive it out on the "road". You know the one everyone has in there town you race on. Un believable in 6th gear at 160 i was only around 4 grand, red lines around 8000. This guy was awesome he even spent 1400 to fix it and saved him around 800 not going to dealer. What a awesome ride i want one bad. i'll post pics of it tommorrow. I swear BMW's are the ultimate driving machines!!!!!!!!!

Sorry these two are the only ones that came out good. I'll take more sunday going to finish putting motor in a 84 911 Porsche. Man i love those rims that what i want on my Ti.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name:	HPIM0026.jpg Views:	341 Size:	58.8 KB ID:	5876   Click image for larger version Name:	HPIM0027.jpg Views:	351 Size:	58.3 KB ID:	5877  
bmwgeoff is offline   Reply With Quote